Chapter 16 - Branching Off

(Y/N) pov:

Present Mic: What's this?! It seems (Y/N) of class 1-A has grown to enormous proportions! Although he's not as large as the opponents before him he looks extremely cool! But now he needs to deal with the first barrier! Robo inferno!

The robots were much larger than I was, but that didn't discourage me in fact it made me excited for the upcoming fight.

Robot: Prioritizing target.

I roared at them causing, everyone to cover their ears in order to protect themselves from the deafening boom of my voice.

Denki: Aren't those the zero-point villains from the entrance exam?

Eijiro: Yeah, and it looks like (Y/N) is going to fight them.

The robot in front of me extended it's hand out to grab me.

Izuku: (Y/N)!

I slightly turned my head to the left acknowledging that I heard him. He gave me a determined smile before pointing to the robot reaching out to me.

Izuku: Kōgeki!

That was the only word I needed to swing my blade arm up successfully cutting the hand off the robot.
It stopped for a moment allowing me to spit a large amount of acid at it's head, covering it in completely. My acid quickly melted through the entire head of the machine causing it to fall back limp.

Present Mic: (Y/N) has defeated the first opponent in a matter of seconds kicking off this battle with a bang!

I immediately went on the offensive using my powerful legs to jump up towards another robot's head with my blades extended in front of me. When I collided with the machine it stumbled back from the impact before quickly stabilizing itself. I began to rapidly stab into it's head cutting through it's armor with ease.

While I was busy killing the machine I saw another two approach before they both launched a punch towards me. Although my speed and agility were decreased in this form I was still quick, so I managed to jump down to the ground avoiding the punches making them connect with their ally's head instead. The combined force behind their punches caused the one they hit to go flying into another, destroying both.

Izuku: Well done (Y/N)!

My king's praise made me happy causing my tail to rapidly wag destroying a group of small robots that were approaching behind me.

Present Mic: That's a two for one! For a big guy he's as agile as a cat! What do you think of this mummy man?

Aizawa: He's outnumbered but he seems to know what he's doing. Utilizing not only his entire body as a weapon but also the robots themselves to destroy each other. It's like he's already experienced combat.

I raised my head and shot another stream of acid at one of the machines coating it entirely in acid, causing it to be quickly reduced to nothing. The remaining machine raised it's foot to crush me but I dodged to the side making it bury it's foot in the ground. I activated my fire Quirk making my blades and tail glow bright red as the red spike on my back glowed.

So my spikes show which of my Quirks I'm using? That could be a problem.

Regardless I wrapped my tail around it's leg before tightening quickly melting through and separating it's foot from it's leg. It would've fallen if ice hadn't suddenly enveloped us.

What the?

The candy cane ran past me glaring at me as he did.

Present Mic: That ice stopped (Y/N)'s hot streak dead in it's tracks! And the first one through the first barrier is Shoto Todoroki from class 1-A!