Episode 12

-Sapnap's Perspective-

"Maybe I shouldn't have told George that he should tell his feelings to Dream..." Sapnap was very stressed after the advice he gave to George. "George will end up even more hurt now. Just because of me... But at the same time Dream deserves happiness especially theese days... God I'm so stupid. I should just talk to him..."

-Back to George's Perspective-

George and Dream were sitting on a couch watching a tv and chilling. After a while George's phone began to ring.

"Who is it?" Dream asked.

"Oh it's Sapnap."

"Oh put him on speaker so we can chat."

"Uhh okay..." George said nervously and just hoped that Sapnap won't say anything about Dream.

"Hey Sapnap!" George said.

"Hey dude. Uh... We should talk about that recent subject." Sapnap said not knowing Dream was listening too.

Dream raised one eyebrow while George was trying to stay cool.

"I really don't think it's the right time sap..."

"No, we should talk about it. I'm having doubts that you should tell that to Dream..."

"Tell me what?" Dream asked.

"Oh hi Dream... Uhh, I just remembered I have an important thing to do bye guys!" Sapnap said and hung up.

"Thanks so much for the help sap..." George thought to himself.

"So... What is it that you are hiding from me?" Dream said with a little anger in his voice.

"Uhh..."