Episode 5

Finally George arrived to Orlando Airport. Now all he had to do was find the motel he found through internet and stay there for 3 days. He turned his phone on and opened the navigation. it was 15 minutes with a car. Of course George didn't have a car right now so he had to walk 30 minutes. "this place better be good because i will get really tired after this long walk..." He thought to hisself.

***

  That long walk totally wasn't worth it because there was nothing but a grocery shop at the location at the motel. George called the number of the motel while he is panting like crazy. No one picked up the phone which made George's hopes last. George was tired, hungry and really thirsty. He entered the grocery store thinking what to do at this point. Of course this was a scam what did George think?! He shouldn't have come to here at the first place!

  After getting a bottle of water and some crackers George sat on a bench and started to think what to do. George turned on his phone and looked at Dream's places location. It was 25 minutes long if you walk. George really didn't want to walk 25 minutes and stay at Dream's place. Not after he was just about to forget about him. But sleeping on a bench in florida wasn't the best idea. George didn't have any other chance. He ate his last cracker and got ready for his 25 minute long walk...

***

  "Should i do this? What if he doesn't want to let me in? Maybe he won't even open the door after he sees me..." George was deep in thoughts right in front of Dream's homes door. Just standing there thinking if he should ring the bell. "Nevermind i can't do this. What was i thinking at the first place? It's better if i sleep on a bench for 3 days. I dont care i won't do it!" George turned back and started to walk until he heard a door noise.

"George?"