>°•°25°•°<

Start from the beginning

"Vivah sampann hua. Ab aap dono pati patni h. Sabke ashirwad le lijiye" this word, couple love to hear this, no? Getting married with her beloved, and getting an opportunity to spend life with him. But here, these words felt nothing for them or for him!? There was storm in Neeya's heart, with darkness, black cloud of sadness around it.

After taking the blessings, both of them leaves for Roy Choudhury Haveli. Anirudh was sitting in front seat with driver whereas Neeya was at the back. She was fully scared, nervous with what she is going to face there. Will they accept her?.

Ω•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•Ω

Roy Choudhury Haveli
"Are Bihari!...Are khana bana ki nhi?" Trilochan calls out. "Pata nhi sab kaha mar gae h. Kal sagai h aur abhi taiyari bhi aadhi hui h...aur ye Anirudh pata nhi kaha reh gaya h" He sits down muttering at the hall.

Binoy comes there,"dada! Aap itna pareshan q ho rhe h? Ho jaega sab." "Are aise kaise? Aise-" "-bade malik! Chote malik aagae h." Bihari comes there breathing heavily. His face was filled with shock. "Ha to. Andar bhijwao." But Bihari doesnt move. "Are khade khade shakal kya dekh rhe ho. Jao." Bihari looks at him and stutter. "Malik...wo...wo akele..nhi h..." Trilochan and Binoy looks at him confused. "Bihari! Kya bol rhe ho. T-"
Trilochan then notice Anirudh coming there. His face was tired, sad, broken. He seems to be lost. Trilochan slowly approach him,"Anirudh...kya hua bete?" Finally he looks at Trilochan and one more emotion can be seen in his eyes, his face.... guilt.

Neeya, finally gaining the courage goes in and see Anirudh standing there with two elder member of the house. She stops and stands at the door.
Her heart was in speed and she was feeling scared, guilty. She thinks that just cuz of her, Anirudh sacrificed his love, his happiness.

"Ye yaha kya kar rhi h?" Trilochan ask when his eyes falls on the young girl of around 19 wearing wedding attire.
"Ye to whi h na jiski kal shadi h Indra ke sath? Phir ye yaha kya kar rhi h!?" Trilochan looks at both of them thoroughly.
Thats when he notice her hairline filled with sindur and garland around her neck.

Trilochan just looks on shocked and he wasnt able to speak anything. Nd this time, she truely felt guilty. Tears escaped her eyes which she was holding.

"Ye...ye kya h Anirudh?" Trilochan finally ask but he was now in so much anger, rage.. Anirudh doesnt answer. He wasnt able to. He didnt want to do this it just happened. "Anirudh hum kuch pooch rhe h tumse. Ye sab kya h?" Still no answer. "Anirudh!" He shouts which makes Neeya shake in fear.

"Bihari. Neeya ko kamre mai lekar jao." Bihari obliges and takes her away to his room.

"Kaka...wo....Indra..*sighs* kaka Indra bahut hi ghatiya admi h. Usne un sabhi gayab bacho ko bandi bana ke rakha tha factory mai kaam karwane ke lie aur Neeya ki bhi jabardasti shadi karwai ja rhi thi aaj usse. Aur use bachane ke lie..-" "-Shadi kar loge? BAS! ye koi dharmashala h ki jise dekho use patni bana ke le aaoge ghar pe? Ek naukrani ki beti ko humare khandan ki bahu bana ke lae ho, Roy Choudhury ki bahu? Aisi kisi ko bhi le aoge kya?

Anirudh wasnt able to look at hi kaka. "Kal sagai h tumhari Saudamini ke sath. Ab kya kahenge usse aur Bhaumik se?" "Kaka maine bas use bac-" "-bas! Tumhara ye fitoor kab khattam hoga? Kis hak se tumne us ladki se vivah kia? Paristhiti kuch bhi ho tum aise kisi se vivah nhi kar skte. Kya ye ladki hamare rehn sehn ko smjh paegi? Kya ye ladki humare sanskar humari paramparaon ko nibha paegi? Chup Q Khade ho Anirudh!?"