>°•°25°•°<

Start from the beginning

Anirudh looking at her, felt a pinge of pain in his heart. He wanted to stop her. He wasn't thinking of Saudamini anymore but only her.
"Chote Malik aisa na kre.!" Sujata comes to him folding her hand, crying. "Apne usey sindoor lagaya hai, aur ye aap ya Neeya inkaar nhi kar skte ki aap dono ek Bandhan mai band gae h....chote Malik, uski jindagi barbaad ho jaegi...ye duniya ye samaaj usey jeene nhi Dega...usey chodo hui aurat samajhkar uspe thookta rhega.....aisa mat Karie usey apna lijie....rok lijie usey..." Sujata says crying.
Anirudh looks at her and then at walking Neeya, whose figure was now fading away. She is her wife now. No matter what!

He starts running towards Neeya, his wife. He can't let her go and suffer alone whole life. He filled her hairline and yes, they both can't deny that there were now bound in a relationship that Destiny has created for them.

"Neeyaa.." he calls out to her stopping her.
"Anirudh ji?" She turns around only to come face to face with Anirudh.
" Chalo." He says holding her hand and walking. "par kaha aur kyu?" "Mandap pe." Anirudh answers her making her stop. " Nhi. Anirudh ji Maine kaha na ki ye sab karne ki jarurat nhi h. Ye sab-" "- lekin mai karna Chahta hu." Neeya looks on surprised. "Neeya, bahut so cheeze humare haath mai ni hoti. Pata h, hum kitni bhi Koshish kar le, lekin hota whi h Jo Durga ma chahti h aur shayad unhone tumhe choona h mere lie." Neeya looks on. "Par aap Saudamini Ji se Pyar karte h, aap dono ka vivah hone wala h. Mai aisa nhi kr skti. Mai aap dono ki jindagi barbaad nhi kr skti-" "-aur tumhari jindagi?" Anirudh retaliate. "Tumhari jindagi ka koi mol nhi? Tumhare lie ni hoga par mere lie hai. Neeya agar aisa h to Tumne abhi tak ye sindoor kyu ni pocha? Kya Tum wakai mai isey Shaadi ni manti?" Neeya looks on and moves back.
"Tum bhale hi jawaab na do lekin tumhari ye ankhe jawaab de rhi h. Neeya, shayad mere aur Saudamini ka saath is Janam mai nhi likha h. Neeya sindoor Maine bhara hai. Aur Neeya, ab Tum meri patni ho. Tum Mrs Anirudh Roy Choudhary ho." Saying this he starts walking towards mandap taking her along with him.

The mandap was again into the life. There was Neeya seated on a low wooden stool(pidhi) taking round of the groom, Anirudh. Anirudh who was standing there, sad and stunned.

Both of their faces were sad, broken. Neeya loves him and yeah she dreamt of marrying him once, but not like this or in any circumstances. And Anirudh, he wasnt able to take in what he has done. Tbh he likes her as a human, maybe more.. but still, he wanted to marry love of his life, Saudamini. Saudamini, how will he tell her and how will she see it? But he knows that he has to accept his fate. Yes he was ready to marry her but still it hurts. It does...

After taking 7 round, she is asked to remove the paan leaves from front of her eyes so that she can see her groom. She do, but with close eyes, maybe cuz she wasnt that brave to look at him in his eyes. She slowly open her eyes to see Anirud's sad eyes. The eyes that she loved the most, which was always filled with confidence, was now filled with sadness and darkness. And the reason was her..

They stand beside each other and Ma brings garland. Both, bride and groom didnt notice it as both were lost in themself, when Sampoorna approach Neeya and Saurabh him. They both hesitately takes the garland in their hand, not looking at each other eyes. Neeya makes him wear it and Anirudh, without looking at her, with lightly shaking hand, makes her wear it.

After that, pandit ji offers sindoor to Anirudh. Anirudh, who was already lost in his thoughts with Saudamini, doesnt move. Neeya feels pain in her heart but she avoids it as she knows how much he loves her. "Anirudh babu...sindoor..!?" Ma says. He looks at the sindoor and taking the deep breath, without looking at her, fills her hairline.