I would travel through space with you ENGLISH

< ENGLISH > Nederlands in hoofdstuk 1 <

Are we the real ones who live in the Upside Down, or are they?

With my legs crossed I watch them. Those little feet, long legs, the beating heart that's supposedly not visible for them. Weird. Would they live differently, if they could see the glow? For example... Yes. Those two. They both look so beautifully, colourful fabric surrounds them. It hangs vaguely towards the ground, because of something they call gravity. Both of their hearts glow a bright blue. That means love, affection. Not the way my mom and father and brother and sister and siblings see me and each other. But in the way of, with you I would leave my own ship and build a new one, with you I would travel through space.

If these two womanly beings would see that too, from each other, they would grab each others hands, unite their lips. They would laugh, but not how they do now. They would laugh with an extra confirmation, extra relief. They would not say goodbye, but stay an extra while, because they would know they both want to. They would make another stroll in their green environment, close to each other, now with a new fear, to lose each other, now that they have finally found each other. And I would watch, from this metal space.

But they don't. They say goodbye, both hearts show purple spots among the blue. They part ways, both looking back, but just as the other doesn't.
And I watch them. I watch their hearts, the fabric-surrounded bodies, their path and their earth.

The earth is kind of pretty. Weird, but pretty.

I remove some floating, hairlike lock out of my face. "Dad, can we visit the next one?"