Abhi smiles and says," thanks"

At that time someone from behind pushes Tanu ,she fell over abhi ...

Abhi immediately pushed her...

Pragya looks at them with wide opened eyes...

Abhi nervously smiles at her...

Disha's pov;
Oh god... don't know what is running in her mind..

During photo shoot for poster, Tanu kisses abhi's cheek...

Pragya furiously leaves from there...

At night ,

Abhi sees pragya talking to jiya ..

Pr: your papa Don't even have little shame... shameless man..

Jiya looks at abhi who is standing behind the door and calls him," pa..pa..."

Abhi gulps and comes in...

He lifts jiya and kissed her cheek and about to kiss pragya's cheek but stopped seeing her deadly glare...

Pragya gets jiya from him Furiously and says," how many times I said you not to touch her without freshing up...go and bath first"

Abhi's pov:
Oh god ....my angry bird is very angry...god please save me...

Thinking he went to take bath....

Then he sees jiya sleeping in pragya's arms and pragya rocking her to sleep...when she was in the verge of falling asleep,abhi comes near her and looks at her ...

Seeing her papa, she excitedly smiles at him...

Pragya glares at him and says," Jaan...with great difficulty I put her to sleep"

Sighing she gives her to him and says," put her to sleep before I come from kitchen otherwise"

Saying she goes down...

Here abhi made jiya to lay on the crib and started moving it to and fro...

Abhi pleads her," please sleep jaana"

Ji: na..

Ab: na?....you must sleep

Jiya giggles and says," mum"

Ab: Haan... sleep soon otherwise your mumma will come here..

But she ignores her Papa's pleas and continues to play..

Pragya is making coffee for abhi in kitchen, at that time Disha comes there..

Di: did she sleep..

Pr: she was about to sleep but seeing her Papa's face she aborted her mission..

Disha chuckles and says," she loves him more than you"

Pragya complains," even he loves his daughter more than his wife"

Di: don't say me you are jealous..

Pragya smiles at her and says,"always I used to fear that my kids should never have my fate... from childhood I longed for love and care and seeing my daughter receiving this much love warms my heart ....I am very happy for her.."

Disha hugs her and says," our kids will be the happiest kids in this world"

Pragya nods...

Then she comes to their room and sees abhi begging jiya...

Pragya with little harsh voice says," jaana"

Hearing that jiya closed her eyes ...

Abhi sees jiya with 'am I a joke to you' look and says," this much time I was pleading you but you didn't listen but hearing her voice you stopped playing... why is this partiality.."

Pragya gives him the coffee ...

After drinking coffee he hand overs the mug to her and wipes his mouth with her saree pallu...

Pragya pulls her saree and says," besharam"

Ab: oh...hello...this is my wife's saree okay ....

Saying he pulls her pallu forcefully , due to the pull she falls on his lap..

Ab: jaanu...

Pr: go to your Tanu itself

Ab: my Tanu?

Pr: Haan...I saw how you both were romancing..

Ab: she is the one who kissed me....you know I didn't even enjoy that kiss..

Pragya hits his chest and says," don't act Infront of me Mr.Abhishek Prem Mehra....I saw how you were smiling when she is kissing you...chi... doesn't she have brain... how dare she touch my husband...I will break her mouth.."

Abhi smiles seeing her jealousy.... pragya slaps him and asks," why are you smiling... became a father but roaming with girls..."

To stop her bak baks abhi suddenly kisses deeply on her forehead...

Pragya gets stunned for a moment and then slaps him again...

Pragya stammers," you...are...too..bad"

Abhi kisses her cheek ...

Pra: you...

Ab: what happened jaanu...did you forget what you were saying... actually you are scolding me.. common continue..

Pragya hits his chest and hugs him tightly ....

She whispers near his ears," behave like a father"

Abhi huskily says," but now I wish to behave like your husband"

Pragya Chuckles and kisses his cheek...

After some days,

Pragya is standing outside abhi's vanity with jiya in her arm...jiya points at one direction..

Pr:first we will go and suprise your papa, then mumma will show you that place ...

Pragya opened the door and sees abhi laying on the couch with Tanu above him...

Pragya immediately turns jiya's face....

Tanu suddenly gets up from abhi and buttons up her shirt...

Pragya looks at abhi who is standing there only in his towel..

********

To be continued.....

*********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views..