Part 9

Finally, what seemed like a long one but the short leave from your school was over. It was your working day. Exhibition was over and the next occasion was 'Annual functions'. You all went school and jungkook was again staying at his friend's place for meanwhile as he took a long leave from his own school to spend more time with you.

"What are you in for?" Jimin asked excitedly to you.

"I don't know. Maybe in dance?" You said.

Preparations for the Annual function had started already and performances were going to be organized soon. Everyone was just waiting for participants to come up. You were not sure to be in which of the performances. You were good in singing but you were also fond of dancing too.

"I'm going to give my name for singing crew." Yuna casually said and you thought to join her.

"I guess I'll join you then." You said.

"No!! Y/n, you should participate with our crew. Me and taehyung have already participated, you should join us!" Jimin whined and you thought for a while and insisted for singing only.

Great! A sore neck!

You had no chance so you had to take part in dancing only. Jimin was happy and taehyung just nodded at the decision.
But this time he smiled too.

Lastly, you, taehyung and jimin were in two performances each. You took part in two dance crew performances, one in which taehyung and jimin were there and another was a girls group performance. Same goes for taehyung, one with you, jimin and others and another he joined a 'Boys dance crew'. Jimin was also with you, taehyung and others and another solo dance. Don't forget, jimin is a professional ballet dancer.
And for Yuna, she participated in a singing crew.

Coming few weeks were going to be hectic. You all got busy with decorations for the first week, so there was no time to chat-chat or hangouts.

Now, it was the first practice day.

"Again late miss?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"No! You are early!" You sticked your tongue out and jumped towards him, clinging to him again.

"What's with you?" He asked and you showed your bunny smile that jungkook taught you earlier.

"What? I'm happy to see my bestie." You said and he again tried to push you away but you were sticking already like a chewing gum.

Well, that was the only way to shut him up, otherwise his lectures were not any less than 1 hour straight bickering. You finally let him go and he ran away giving you a irritating look, you just laughed and ran behind him to where the actual practice was going to start.

It was hard. Very hard. You kept falling, being chaotic, over messy was your birth right. Nonetheless, jimin and taehyung taught you the hardest steps and you overcame the 'struggle'.

No wonder how jimin covered up the whole dance, just in half and hour. He was hella flexible and well trained. Taehyung on the other hand, never fails to amaze you. He was no less than any other professional dancer like jimin. You felt like a potato in front of both your professional friends yet stood up trying hard.

After practice hours, you all planned to meet at taehyung's home to teach you the steps better.

"I'll text you my address then." Taehyung said to you.

"Oh yes! It's my first time visiting your place right? I'm excited to visit my best friend's home!" You clapped your hand while taehyung rolled his eyes.

"When are you going to visit my place?" Jimin made puppy eyes and you told, you'll visit there later after visiting taehyung.

It was evening and you knocked on his door. No-one responded. Maybe they couldn't hear you? You were going to knock again when you heard a loud faint scream.