C L A S S E S A N D B R E A K I N G S P E L L S

Percy 

Potions was fun. I sat next to Hermione. Prof. Slughorn gave us the directions and we started making the potion. It was like the water was telling me what to do. The book asked us to stir 3 times, clockwise while I had the indescribable urge to do it 4 times instead. It came out perfectly in the end.

Prof. Slughorn gave Gryffindor 25 points because I finished first and he gave me two small bottles of the potion too after me requesting for it, of course. Thank gods it was the dreamless sleep potions, it'll help when I get nightmares. Hermione finished hers next.

Next we had to go near Hagrid's hut cause that's where we have Care of Magical creatures- or like I like to call it, COMC- apparently we were going to have a special class today.

Making way to the grounds with book girl, we, or more like she, talked, rather ranted, about what could be so special about today's class.

Meanwhile at Camp Half-blood:

All the campers seemed to snap out of a spell. Most probably because they did. The spell made them feel agitated against particular people who were a major part of their lives. For the campers and Annabeth it was Perseus Jackson, or Percy, as he preferred.

Thalia, daughter of Zeus, Nico, son of the Lord of the Underworld, and Grover, a satyr with blessings of the wild, were the only ones who suffered from the loss of their goofy and stupid Hero as they were the only ones left unaffected by the other son of Poseidon's spell.

Olympus was closed, for all the gods were upset with their children. The older campers, however, were afraid of another war. Without their hero too.

Thalia and Nico had finally convinced the gods to tell them where Percy was. And were now heading there to possibly bring him back.

Back to Hogwarts:

Reaching the grounds, Percy heard the voice of one of his best friends, and best steed, Blackjack.
'Yo boss, got some donuts'
"Blackjack", Percy rushed forward, "how have you been? Haven't seen you since Camp"

"Careful, Francine bit my hand." Hagrid had said but Percy didn't pay much attention, and said," don't worry bout me, he's my ride. Wait, did you just call him Francine?!"

"It's a him. Oh sorry, found him in the forest, looked like he was looking for someone or something. Guess he found them", Hagrid replied nervously. "Don't apologize. There is no need", Percy said back.

"Today we will learn about Pegasai, and tomorrow we will learn to ride it", said Hagrid going into teacher mode. Everyone except Hermione groaned. And that's how the first day of Wizarding School began.

469 words
Sorry everyone but I have to tell you something very important.

I can't...

Give any more...

Regular updates... I have exams people. I still go to school and will probably have to for at least for another 8-9 years. I'm only 13 after all...

Also this is not relevant, but I got the divergent series today and can't wait to read them...but * sighs dramatically * alas, I have to wait till I'm free from exams...

Thalia 

After a lot of convincing from dad and Lady Artemis, me, Nico, and Grover are going to ask Lady Hecate where we have to go to find this magical school (pun intended). Finally getting directions to some sort of pub in London, we made our way determined to find our cousin, in Grover's case, brother from another mother...

Percy

COMC was a waste of time. I already knew everything about pegasai, my father created them. And since I could talk to them, it became so much more easier. Plus, Lady Hecate gave me that info power, as I like to call it.

Making our way to the castle, book girl told me that she had muggle studies instead of divination and that I can follow Ron and Harry to the class room. We reached the end of some hallway, I lost count of the number of turns we took, and just stood. Me forgetting that we are in a school for magic asked, "What are we waiting for?" As soon as those words left my mouth a hatch above our head opened and a ladder dangled from it. "For that", Ron replied smugly, pointing towards the hatch.

Getting on to the very frail looking ladder, I started climbing and waited for the the other two boys before making our way to an empty table with three chairs.

Apparently it was normal, because the rest of the class didn't jump when the teacher, Ms Tree or something, started speaking about predicting our deaths from tea leaves. Gods, Rachel would scoff looking at her, saying" She- a oracle. Impossible." after listening to her stupid prediction of me drowning to get into the realm of my uncle. Gods I'm being over dramatic...

Anywho, after having a laughing fit and ignoring Harry's question for a while, "Why are you laughing? Drowning is not something to laugh at!" "But how can I drown when I have magic breathing charms!? I replied after a whole 4 minutes of laughing.

The rest of the class went on without disturbance, except for some stupid comments I make every 2 seconds. Next we had a boring class, I guess cause all of the Gryffindor students groaned after looking at their timetables.

Shrugging, I followed Ron and Harry to the next class. Meeting Hermione, I sat next to her on a relatively front seat before dozing of for an hour until I was shaken awake by Hermione for Charms. I was really hungry and was intently waiting for Prof. Flitwick to let us go. Luckily we were doing some sort of water charm, so it was easy for me.

Pulling book girl with me, I ran all the way to lunch. Eating, more like stuffing my face with food, as soon as I sat down, I saw everyone in the hall looking at me, so I yelled, "I gotta eat too, ya know", before going back to unceremoniously stuffing my face again. After having my fill, I looked at Ron who looked like he was stuffing his face into the food, not the other way round. Thank the gods that I was not eating like him...that was purely disgusting.

A/N

526 words.

Now if you didn't notice, good, but I made a huge mistake of not putting Defense Against the Dark Arts in the time table Chapter 13, but now that you have realized...I'm gonna put it somewhere on the weekend. Also, I gave a glimpse of what happens in History of Magic tho it is not in the time table. But since I'm lazy, I'm not removing it...just think of it as an extra class...

Toodles!

Edited A/N

I didn't make many changes...well probably no changes at all...I'm sorry for not updating sooner. Also, I recently saw that there is an option to dedicate the chapter to someone...so whoever comments or votes first is who the next chapter will be dedicated to.

1170 words.

Toodles!