INTRODUCTION.

TENDER OBJECTS!
MURDERSCNGS 2021 / 2023.

"When I imagine myself,

                       I am always leaving.

I couldn't draw my own
face if God asked."

Andrés Cerpa, The Vault

introducing . . . . . .
the bremin five .

IN HIS DEFENCE, Remy Marshall didn't mean to get stuck in an alternate universe where he was never born. It just, sorta, happened, he had said, before finding out it was Felix Ferne's fault. Overall, the whole debacle was just another reason to keep to himself, because clearly hanging around the likes of Felix, Sam and Jake was not doing wonders for his sanity (Andy was on thin ice).

The five of them were an oddball group, each of them drifting from different circles. Most of the time, it meant there was as much tension in the air as oxygen (some of it anger, some of it...something equally as charged).

Unlike the others, Remy had a certain respect for the unexplainable and supernatural alike. Sure, it may have taken him some time to fully believe in Felix Ferne's magical capabilities, but that didn't mean he outright ignored the possibility. Remy Marshall knew that waking up forgotten couldn't be reasoned with by man's science (sorry, Andy), so he was prepared to do whatever it would take to get back home, even if it meant getting involved with things he couldn't explain. 

Besides, Remy's curiosity had always won over his fear, which was why he was able to not totally freak out when he found out that he traveled through universes.

At least he had one thing going for him.

To most of Bremin, the teen was something enigmatic; reserved, but unable to keep his mouth shut. Usually invisible, but somehow always knew how and when to make you look at him (so he's a little dramatic, shut up, Jake).

When it came to Remy Marshall, people knew that he wanted them to know.

So yeah, maybe Remy was a bit of a born-loner and kind of a riddle, but he didn't mind. Remy Marshall was the sun beneath skin; bright and beautiful, but fatal. People steered clear of him because they were afraid to get burnt. Which was fine, because Remy had his sister and his mum, who were all he would ever need. They wouldn't leave him like his dad did, and they weren't going to be temporary like friends were. He would make sure of it. So Remy stuck to himself. Most respected that and didn't bother him.

Well, they didn't, until The Forest Incident.

But despite now being stuck in a reality where he didn't exist, Remy was fine. He was the lone wolf of the group. Not many people could call themselves friends of Remy Marshall, and that was just how he liked it. No amount of shared near-death experiences would change that.

&&&. THE BREMIN FIVE!

As Described . . . . . . . Remy Marshall