Willex

Narrator's POV

Alex is pacing around the studio in front of Reggie and Luke.

" I think he's practising his model strut" Reggie tells Luke as they watch him pace back and forth.

"He's so nervous,he almost making me nervous." Luke tells him.

"OK,look, you guys know I don't handle change well. All right? Death? That was a change. OK? Then we became ghosts. All right? Another change. And... and now we can be seen whenever we play with Julie and y/n. Big freaking change!" Alex rants to them.

"Yeah, but,bro,it was a good change." Luke tells him. With Julie and y/n, we can play on stage again and be the bed never got to be. Come on. I mean,you got to be down for that."

" Yeah, I mean, who would be? I just..." Alex pauses. "You know, I want to figure out why." He says.

"Forget why. Man I say we invite Julie and y/n to join Sunset Curve." Luke says.

"Yeah, totally. I mean, like, think about it. With a new lead singer,y/n plays guitar too, this band would be legendary." Reggie says.

"Hey! I'm our lead singer, and guitarist."Luke says offended. "Dude,those girls have the voice of angels,y/n can shred on guitar,and they can make us visible." Reggie tells him.

"Without them,we're just like elevator music." Luke looks at him and says, "Well, you don't Gotta be so mean about it. And we're on the runway again."

As Alex goes back to pacing. " OK I'm sorry, all right? I just... I got to go clear my head." Alex says.

He walks to the studio door and tries to open it with his hand but he goes through. He tries again slowly but his hand still goes through.

"Dude, you're a ghost. Just poof out." Reggie tells him as him and Luke watch Alex.

"Don't tell me a ghost!" Alex yells crying a bit. Then he inhales and exhales sharply and poofs out.

Alex's POV

I'm walking down Hollywood try not to go through people. As I'm walking I see Ghostbusters.

"Oh god,I'm busted." I say to myself. "Oh god! No!" I yell as I'm about to get caught. But they just go straight through me.

I stand up again and clear my throat. "OK" I say to myself once again.

I'm standing and then I get ran into. Oh god that hurts. "Oh man" I say.

"Oh,you dinged my board." I hear the dude who crashed into say.

" I dinged your board? Dude, you ran me over. You're lucky I didn't..." wait he crashed into me. He must be a ghost.

"Y-Y-You... you... you ran me over. You're a ghost?" I ask him.

"Mm. Yeah. Ever since I learned the hard way that..." he says as he takes his helmet off and flips his hair back.

I stand there froze looking at him.

Narrator's POV
GAY PANIC

Alex's POV

He continues his sentence, "...skating in traffic was bad." He finishes.

Damn. I gulp not saying anything.

"Hey,sorry I, uh, smashed into you. Thought you were a lifer,and I'd just pass right through."

What's a lifer? "Uh,a lifer?" I ask him.

"Yeah,that's uh... That's what we call people who are living." He says

I nod. " you're new to this whole ghost thing aren't you?" He asks.

I chuckle, "Yeah. Is it that obvious?" I ask. "Totally" he chuckles.

"Hey,I'm,uh...I'm Willie." He introduces himself.

"Oh,uh,Alex" I say shaking his hand. "So,um,what brings you to Hollywood,man? You,uh, sightseeing? Picture with that,uh Marilyn girl?"

"Uh... Yeah, actually I was having a minor after life crisis, so you know just clearing my head you know until you tried to crack it open." I say

Willie chuckles, " I did pancake you,huh" I was just silent.

"Um,so,minor after life crisis?" He asks. " yeah I just... I just keep freaking out about everything you know?" I say

" shouldn't we be in heaven or something?" I ask him. "Who's we?" He asks.

"Oh,uh me and my band mates. We all died." Alex I say. "Now, that's tragic man. You guys had some kind of accident,or..." he trails off.

Oh no I have to tell him we died of food poisoning.

"Yeah." I say my voice going up a bit. "Yeah,you could... you could say that. We ate some bad hotdogs."

"Whoa! No way." He says. " weirdly that is what happened to Mozart." He tells me.

That's sort comforting. "Wow. That's actually comforting thank you." I say.

" do you mind if I ask you a couple more questions?" I ask Willie.

"All right. You just Gotta keep up." He says then he starts skating away.

I watch him then I start going after him.

Narrator's POV
Wow they are really cute together. Oh well bye👋😁

829 words