People can hear us play?

Luke's POV finally (free •^• sorry)

The girls walk away not before y/n gives a quick sorry. After they leave I turn and look at Reggie and Alex. Reggie turns to us and says, "They seem nice." smiling while says it too.

Alex groans and looks at him and asks, "Did you miss the part where Julie kicked us out or..."

Reggie says nothing looking like he's thinking. Yea.

Y/n's POV

I help Julie and Carlos set the table. An extra for Rose you know. (Pretend that it's a table for 6 or 5)

We all sit and hold hands with each other Julie and Carlos beside Ray, Julie on my right and the place for Rose on my left.

Carlos starts talking as it's his turn, "Thank you for our leftovers and the power of the mighty microwave. Amen."

"Amen" Julie and I say. We start eating and then I hear their Tia. We start grabbing and hiding the setting for Rose.

Then we all start eating again as she walks in. "Ah. Spaghetti again." I hear her say. The she starts talking about how she brought food I don't know what I'm not really listening.

I look up for one second and see Alex go through the door then Luke then Reggie. I had to do a double take (gonna make make make you do a double take! Sorry)to make sure it's them. Oh no it is them.

Julie sees them as they start heading over. "Ah" she says,way to make yourself look weird Jules. Then she says something about ripping a band-Aid.

Luke then comes over and says something about what they did with the place. Julie then says, "you shouldn't be here" OUT LOUD! Oh Luke why did you have to talk now.

Then tia mentions how Julie isn't in the music program. Oh how I wish I could bang my head on the table. But that would make me look weirder than am.

Carlos then tries to save Julie and I try too but Ray sends us off. Since I have nothing else to do I head to the studio to get my six-string.

————————————————————————
Time skip brought to you by Reggie and pizza
————————————————————————

I grab my six-string and do t see the guys I think they went to adventure more. Then I hear music coming from the studio. And people in the neighborhood complaining.

Oh no can they hear it too?! I start to head back to the studio to see Julie heading there too. We head in together. The guys are rocking out and the volume is so high up.

"Guys! Guys!" Julie tries yelling. Then I yell too getting there attention. "The whole neighbourhood can hear you. I thought I told you to leave." Julie scolds them.

"Wait. People can hear us play?" Luke asks. "Yes." Julie says to him. "W-w-wait so only you guys can see us but people can hear us?" Alex says a bit excited.

We hear the door open. It's Ray. "Hey guys just making sure your ok" Ray says to us. "Yeah we're fine dad." Julie says.

"Yeah I put a CD in the player didn't know it was gonna be that loud." I lie to him.

He sees the guys' stuff and asks, "Hey is this the junk in the loft?" We just nod.

"Junk?" Luke says to him but obviously Ray can't hear him. He starts touching Alex's drummers and says that they can make a couple bucks off they're instruments.

Alex starts getting mad that he's touching his drums. "What? Yo stop touching my drums. Tell him to stop touching my drums" he says to us.

"I like that song you had on" he says to me. "Sweet," Luke says, "we're Sunset curve." "Tell your friends" I think that's something he says.

"Yeah it just an old CD I found." I say smiling at him.  Julie makes Ray leave so we can talk into the guys.

Once he leaves Luke says, "He likes our song" smiling. But Alex kinda ruins it by saying, "Oh yeah. He doesn't count. He's a dad."

Julie gets a bit mad and walks out me following.

699 words
Not including this but hehe 69