The girls

Y/n = your name
Y/e/c = your eye colour
Los Angeles 2020

Julie's POV

I'm walking down the hall with one of my best friends,y/n Peters. We were just going to our lockers like everyday. Just as I open my locker my other best friend,Flynn comes.

"Hey underachievers" my best friend Flynn says to greet us. So I reply with " Hey,disappointment." And y/n doesn't notice her. I think she has her earbuds in.

Flynn looks at me, "so you know this is the day. Remember Mrs. Harrison said this is your last chance or else you're out."

I look at her and reply, " I know I was there."
Y/n,finally paying attention to us says, " don't worry,Jules, you'll do great," while smiling.

We over hear Carrie talking about something. "Oh jeez. What's she handing out?" Y/n says scoffing and rolling her y/e/c eyes at her.

"Desperation?" I ask them. They snickering at it. She starts walking over to us with some flyers.

"Here you go. My group's performing at the spirit rally tomorrow." Handing the flyers to us. "I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do," she finishes.

Flynn and y/n look at each other then Flynn starts of by saying "Oh my gosh!" in a loudish sarcastic voice. And y/n finishes with, "Carrie,thank you so fucking much!" in the same tone as Flynn.

Carrie copies them by saying "Oh my gosh,y/n,Flynn don't bother coming!" Then walks away to hand out more flyers.

Y/n's POV

Carrie walks away after being a bitch to us. And like right as she leaves Julie is looking at Nick,I don't see why she likes him. He's-he's-he's so vanilla. I mean it's not like vanilla is bad or anything it's just ... I don't know I can't explain it.

I see Flynn sees Julie making goo-goo eyes at Nick too. "Nick?" she says sort of surprised. I continue, "Still Julie?" looking at her.

"You know they're going to get married and have a bunch of unholy babies." Flynn says to her. Julie trying to convince us for some reason tells us, "Nick's a sweetheart." Gross much?

"You know only one of them has to be a demon to make a demon baby." I say to Julie looking at her.

Flynn looks at Carrie and yells, "Demon!" at her. Ah! The devil is looking at us. We turned away snickering.

"Come on! Let's show off that beautiful talent of yours and make sure you stay in the music program!" I say to the most talented person ever,me. Jk,Julie of course. I could never live up to her talent. Just because I can play a few Instruments does not make me naturally talented like Julie.

451 words