We were looking for the kitchen?

Narrator's POV

The guys are in Julie's room looking around. Luke steps towards a box on Julie's shelf. While Alex tries to pick up a photo but his hands go through. And Reggie is making a snow angel on her bed.

Y/n and Julie enter the room to see the three boys in the room. "What are you doing in my room?" Julie asks the boys making them look in their direction.

"Uh..."

"Um..."

"We were looking for the kitchen?" Luke says in more of a question. Then Reggie points to Luke.

"This... This can't happen it's creepy." Julie says to them. "Get off my bed, please." So Reggie moves off the bed.

Luke puts his hand up and then says, "Hey,Julie. What's in the box?"

"That's off-limits." She says to him. He chuckles and says, "Oh. Oh ok."

"Girl stuff." He says in a sing-song voice. "Oh,like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie asks.

"Oh,come on. I'm sorry about them." Alex says. "It's none of your business." Julie says to them.

"Plus,it's her with the glitter and me with the butterflies." Y/n says to them. "Ow!" She yells as Julie hit her in the back of the head.

Julie really said 'like ya cut g' to y/n.

Reggie smirks because he was right. Then they hear Alex yell, "Hey!" Because he picked up a photo.

"I actually picked something up." As he walks to the bed with the photo. Then it slips out of his hand onto the bed.

"I dropped it." He says. "Is that you're mom?"Luke says looking over at it. "Yes,and it's my favourite picture of us." Julie says taking the photo.

"You break it,she'll break you." Y/n says to them. "Ok,well,sorry because we're kind of unbreakable at this point." Alex says to Y/n.

" I don't get it. You guys can mess up my bed, pick up your instruments, but you can't pick up other stuff?" Julie says to them.

"Yeah that sounds weird." Y/n says them. " I know right it's hard. But for some reason our instruments easy." Luke says.

"Yeah like super easy. Oh and check out what I learned today" Reggie says then his bass appears and falls onto him.

"Yeah that looked so easy." Y/n says to them sarcastically. "It's like I always thought our instruments are attached or souls." Luke says.

Then Ray comes in the room. Reggie flips off Julie's ottoman to the guys. While Luke grabs Alex's hand and pulls it to his chest.

" everything OK?" Ray asks the girls. "Yep we're fine" y/n says to him. "Ok I just heard talking" Ray says.

"Yep you know." Julie says. "Yep girl talk" y/n says to him in a sing-song voice. Ray then leaves the room.

"Your dad seems like the kinda guy who likes to Barbeque." Reggie says to Julie. "I bet he has a great ribs recipe" he says still talking.

Luke walks back over to the box on Julie's shelf while saying, "Julie..."

"I thought I told you to leave that alone!" Julie says to him. " I know. You just shouldn't have said nothing 'cause now I can't stop thinking about it,so..." Luke says.

"What's in the box Julie?" He says looking at it. "It's just my dream box ok?" Julie says irritated. "Whenever I get a thought,I write it down and get it out of my mind."

"Yeah I do that to,it's normal." Y/n says. "Like lyrics?" Luke says to us.

"I mean you do play. We heard you this morning." Alex says getting up. "In the garage?" Julie asks.

Luke comes down and hits Alex on the shoulder. "So you were there too?" Y/n says.

"Uh... I don't..."

"Uh... He was,like..."

"We were..."

"Somewhere."

Luke lays on the bed and asks, "So,where is your kitchen,by the way?" Putting his head in his hand.

"Um. I think you guys should get out before she yells." Y/n says. Then they all leave by walking through the door.

Alex pops his head back in and says, "Hey! Um,sorry. I didn't mean to bother you. Did you get back in your music program?"

"No. No, I didn't." Julie says looking down. "I'm sorry. That really sucks." Alex says then he leaves because it was getting awkward.

738 words