"Trap"

warning: dub con????

3rd(POV)
"Just as what he said yesterday..."
Bakugou thought about that everyday he can't get that out of his mind his body seem like forced him to not go at midoriya house but his mind say opposite and in the end he ended up go to izuku house....

*living room*

Izuku: kacchan welcome wait a moment*run to the kitchen*
Bakugou: huh?
Izuku: here drink this my mother made it so..*give bakugou* you better drink it.
Bakugou: y-yes!
Izuku: Let's go into my room kacchan~
*izuku room*
Deku(POV)
Kacchan go into my room without knocking door fist how dare he~♡
"Kacchan~why won't you knock fis? You need to be punishment~" kacchan seem shocked but i can't wait anymore i already wait this moment where no one can intterupt me my mother go to work so i didn't need to care i lock the door and i see kacchan kinda getting scared. I push him on the bed..."i-izuku?*embarassing* i kiss him right after he done say my name i lick his neck and..."gn..ah!" Kacchan looked very red right now but i don't care find his sweet spot huh? I keep kissing that spot until it has red mark on that placed i undress him which mean nothing left now kacchan naked right now well of course he kinda trying to talked but i won't allowed that. I just wanna hear his moan today. "I-i-i-izuku...s-stop gnh-!" I ingnored that request and keep licking his body i undress myself and he looked very red right now i pulling his **** and play with it "a-argh! It's hurt it's hurt izuku!" "Don't worry kacchan it will be your plesured soon" i say that as i play it more and more until he stop moving neither moan or talking so i check his faced and his faced is so freaking lost he see me with lust of eyes and after that he kissed me i kissed him back ofc but after then i heard his voiced "i-i-izuku so naughty i want to punish izuku~" but of course i see he faced while he said that his eyes full of lust he kiss me and at the same time he using he hand play with my **** i moan i hate to admit it when kacchan filled with lust he very good at this... i keep letting him play with my body and after that i suck his **** he moan seem like he return to himself "if you not gonna moan more than that i'm gonna f***k you kacchan~" he moan as many as i want but i can't get that Enough so i get his leg open and i thrust my **** in "ahh~i-i-izuku slow down! N-n-no...i-i-i gonna coming~! N-n-no...p-please i-izuku" after that words that come right after his faced how can i stop? I thrust it more and more deeper and deeper making him moan so hard "ghr-! Arghr! N-no...i-izuku please...i-! Y-yes there there hah..hah...at there" look's like he enjoying now so i guess i make this move *thrust in and out faster* "gah-it so good~y-y-yes~right there p-please f***k me harder i-i-!arghr! Yes yes there!" Kacchan enjoying it well i guess i will record it then i stop thrusting kacchan and take my phone i open recording app and after that i put it on the desk i see kacchan sunddely push me on the bed kissing me and hugging me. He play with the hole on my **** it felt so great "k-k-kacchan s-slow down...hah...hah...hah...k-kacchan you were slut right heh! " "o-only for izuku...i want you to be mine izuku~f***k me harder please? " well of course kacchan" argh!y-yes! I-i-izuku hah...hah suck my nipple please" "heh you slut" ah~i-i-izuku m-more d-daddy?" I shock with what kacchan call me but my **** only get more hard "you will regret call me daddy kacchan" "daddy f****k me~*open leg*

Kacchan(POV)
"Hah...hah... i-izuku" i can't stop i need it izuku what has he done to me my body feel hot i can't think straight my body moved on it's own i straight up letting him f*** me i-i can't think anymore i want to get izuku diginity i want it to be mine izuku right. I want him to f*** me badly now i want it." I-izuku~" i said it! I get up hugging him making our **** get thrust together i keep it in and out i can't stop i want it more i-i need it.... "hah hah izuku...i-i i loved you~♡♡♡"

"I love you too kacchan"

Deku(POV)
I feel bad because after this he not gonna realised that i been controlling him well *get the phone* i guess i make this my privated music from now on hehe *take picture of bakugou nake body* *suck bakugou dick* *klick!* got it...hehehe sorry kacchan but you mine♡♡♡