so from now on both of us is no longer UA student anymore

Kirishima(pov)
Both of us go toward the principal nezu office. I see bakugou faced became more nervous i am nervous too. I knocked and wait for the answer. When door open i saw
"All might" the most powerfull villain of all time, standing right infront of us. He been known as the most powerfull and scary villain. Bakugou hide behind my back, i understand i feel scared to. He saw me and looked at me with his red eyes 'those eyes' i can't help but feel nervous again. He go away after his aura do not touch us again. We go into principal nezu office.

"...."(for talking)
'....'(for thinking or though)

"So what would you like to tell me"

"Ground One"

(Since it's an inverted i'll make sure to inverted their villain's name to)

"Blue riot"

I saw bakugou became nervous again so do am i.

"Me and bakugou would like to sign off from this school"

"And why?"

Before i talked bakugou sunddely talked back

"Becaused....me and kirishima find out this is not a good place for someone like us. Kirishima indeed is strong but he has his own reason. For me....i think you know about a certain student who "can't do anything beside....crying and hiding worst villain and good for nothing" and a "crybaby"

"Well i do not know that you would just talked to me telling everything like that"

"And you?"

"This placed is not for me either, i can't tell you about my reason but this reason is already enough for you to at least expelled or maybe sign me off from here"

"Are you sure you would like to sign of?"

Me and katsuki looke at each other we both nods.

"Okay then, both of you were no longer a student over here tho, it's a pity.

"Why?

"Kirishima be known as everyone favorite asshole student. Many peope hate midoriya but decide to hold it as they all scared of him. When you decide to fight him, you brought a inspire for them."

"I as well will at least thanked them all later"

"Af for katsuki bakugou, even though he been known for "crybaby and worst villain" he be known as an angel over here. Many people admire his patience and kindness over here. To people that are similiar and people who despreess over here you looked like the angel who protect them. You as well known as a lucky or happy charm to your classmate as they always try to hurt you in order to make you stronger. No to mention izuku want to hurt you in order to make you strong so you would never been hurt by all people out there"

"I already give up principal nezu"

"You wrong they never once see me like that, they only see me as a crybaby a villain wannabe and a toy. That's all.

"So please stop try to say they loved me or though me as a happy charm or that bullshit. I'm gonna go and i would be happy if you fast foward the sign for us.

That's right. No matter what you do 1-a is cross the line. And katsuki already be patience enough for that kind of bullshit. Even myself as well.

'I didn't lie' "okay if both of you insist, from now on both of you no longer AU student both of you may leave"

"Thank you so much"