argument with random kid parents (3)

Katsuki (pov)
I wake up and go to the bathroom, it feels nice to be able to hug ray when I'm sleeping*giggle* he is so soft and very comfortable to be hugged! Honestly, I need to thank God for creating him haha!

I put my cloth beside the bathtub, and open my cloth, it felt pretty nice in here. The warm water makes me feel sleepy..." aha..." Now that I think...ray...what... his parents. How could they treat a kid like that!?

After a couple of minutes of bathing, I decide it's enough. I carefully go out of the bathtub I then take my towel and-

*pang!"

Huh!? What happened? Is ray...I quickly put tired the towel around my wrist and run towards my room. "He-he's not here" I go to the living room ray is there. He...is he hurt?

"Ray!? Are you okay!?" I ask, he looks at me and suddenly cries. "What's wrong!?" 'Oh no...did ray hurt himself!?"

"Stupid Katsu!" Ray said while hugging me, "where did you go!" I was taken back for a second. "Umm.."
'I got this!' "I was just bathing..." Ray looked at me and "really? You're not trying to leave me!?" He said. "Of course, I'm not why would I?"

"Because you were missing this morning and I try to find you but I can't," he said, 'what?' Why can't he find me? Suddenly, I realised. I just bathed in the bathtub that's all while it can make some sounds it's not that loud.

'Ray can't hear much so he must be worried' I look at him and smile, "don't worry ray, I won't leave you unless you want me" he looks down for a second his grip tightened. After then he releases my cloth.

"Okay...if stupid katsu said it, then I will believe you" wait...did he just call me stupid!? "He-hey! Why did you call me stupid!?" He then just smirk and said :

"Well you are stupid"

"What!?!?!?!?!?"

[Skip Times]

Ray (pov)
I play with some toys while stupid katsu go and cook, I wonder what would he cook today. Suddenly news popped out of the channel.

"Breaking news, there's a hero escaped from the jail and now is free. Everyone, please stay indoors so the hero won't kill you, I repeat stay indoors if the hero saw you he will kill you and I can assure you that you won't like it."---

"And now! We got a new idol rising! Call~~~ Alice~!" She is our new idol who has passed the test! Let's hear her speech!

*click*

Boring, is what I thought. Does a hero escape from prison? Now that's something new. Mmh...but I'm pretty sure that hero will kill us if he saw us. After all, we are also a part of this messed up society.

"Ray~ the meal is ready!"

I stand up and walk towards the table. It's rice with omelettes and fish. Weird, food combination but you know what? I take it.

"Ray, today I'm going to the store. *munch²* I need to but some ingredient over there"

Huh? Today? Why not tomorrow I thought. Just a moment ago the news tell us to stay indoors.

"No, don't go," I said, he look confused. "Today news said that there's a hero on the loose. And the reporter says to not leave the house and stay indoors"

"But...we running low on cookies and orange juice. we also need to buy you more clothes, just because those clothes fit you" *munch²*

"Doesn't mean that it'll be enough ray, plus you must be bored playing the same toys over and over again right?"