Online 25

10:29 AM

Kimmy: Hello good morning Lady Blue

Kimmy: Hihingi sana ako ng advice kung okay lang.

10:40 AM

Lady Blue: Hi! Syempre pwedeng pwede. How can I help you?

Kimmy: Let me introduce myself first Lady Blue. I'm Kimmy Rivera 45 years old. Hihingi sana ako ng advice tungkol sa anak ko.

Lady Blue: Are you sure, ma'am? Hindi naman po sa nagiging judgemental ako but I was used to giving advice to teens. Not that I don't want to help the older ones. It's just that, hindi po ako sigurado kung makakatulong ako since naniniwala akong mas marami kayong alam kaysa sakin.

Kimmy: That's fine. Besides, knowledge is not based on age.

Lady Blue: Right. Nice point, ma'am. Now, paano ko po kayo matutulungan?

Kimmy: It's about my daughter Elyse. And please drop the ma'am. Just talk to me the way you talk to your other clients. Para na din maging komportable ka sa pakikipag usap sakin.

Lady Blue: Noted po. What about Elyse?

10:52 AM

Kimmy: I don't know pero pakiramdam ko lumalayo na ang loob niya sa akin. She goes straight to her room when she arrives from school and I can feel that she likes being with her friends more than me. Nagpapahuli din siya tuwing dinner time at kapag nsa bahay siya, lagi cellphone ang hawak niya at laging seryoso ang muka niya. But she always smiles when it comes to her friends.

Kimmy: She's also becoming rude to us. Hindi naman siya nakikipagsumbatan sa amin kapag sinasaway namin siya but her expression is enough. She only keeps silent when we ask her or when we scold her. Then after that, aalis na lang siya nang walang sinasabi. Then she will ignore us the whole day with a pissed expression.

Lady Blue: Oh attitude problem?

Kimmy: Yes. And it's been bothering me for months. I asked advice from my friends who are also parents now but they said that it's natural for a teenager to be like that nowadays. May attitude problem din kasi ang mga anak nila at gaya ni Elyse ay mas madalas nilang kasama ang mga barkada nila kesa sa parents nila.

Kimmy: But I'm not convinced about what they said. That's why I decided to talk to you instead. Pakiramdam ko kasi magkaedad lang kayo ni Elyse kaya baka mas matutulungan mo ako. I have read your bits of advice from the websites made by your fans and it has good feedback. I was also impressed that's why I'm sure you can help me.

Lady Blue: Thank you po. But first, can I ask po some things about Elyse? Or pwede din po kau ng ilang bagay about sa kanya. Like her dreams, hobbies, talents and etc.

11:03 AM

Kimmy: Her full name is Elyse Rivera. She's 20 years old and second-year college this upcoming school year. She's taking law and always has good grades.

Lady Blue: Ano pong gusto niyang maging paglaki?

Kimmy: She's taking law so I guess she wants to be a lawyer.

Lady Blue: Talents? Personality before?

Kimmy: She was once a sweet girl. Sobrang bait niya at sumusunod siya sa lahat ng utos namin sa kanya ng daddy niya. She doesn't go to night parties. No boyfriends. No low grades. She's the perfect daughter anyone can have. Then suddenly, she changed.