Online 3

8:30 AM

Andrea: Hi. Are you Lady Blue?

Lady Blue: Ako nga. Anong maitutulong ko sayo, my dear?

Andrea: I will introduce myself first, Lady Blue. I am Andrea Scheizender and I live in Canada.

Lady Blue: Oh HAHAHAHA. Mukhang mapapalaban ako ng englishan dito ah.

Lady Blue: Okay, ano your problem?

8:33 AM

Andrea: Well, I had a one month boyfriend. Everything were unexpected. He just came in my life and suddenly started courting me.

Lady Blue: Is he handsome ba? You know... fafa like?

Andrea: Yeah. He's one of the heartthrob in our school and every girl drool over him. But he chose me, an infamous girl in our academy. At first, I was really wondering why he suddenly decided to court me. Out of shock, I agreed. Like, who am I to turn him down? I am not even in the half of his level.

8:37 AM

Lady Blue: Oh. You are very very lucky ah. Sana all.

Andrea: At first, I also thought about the same thing. He courted me for almost a week. He had prove his love for me so I already said yes to him. For a month, he made me feel that a girl like me also deserves to be loved. He's the only guy whom I fell in love with.

Andrea: But they are right. In every great happiness, there will be sadness. Because after a month, I found out that everything was just a bet. I heard the conversation of his friends. If he can make me fall for him in just a month, they will give him money and after that, he'll break up with me.

Lady Blue: Hah. Mga gunggong na unggoy na pinaglihi sa kalyo. Mga letche.

8:40 AM

Andrea: I know right.

Andrea: I confronted him and he really admit his mistake and he even apologized. But I didn't listen to him and broke up with him. But I got confused by his actions. He suddenly pleaded for me not to leave him. For the next days, he keeps on giving me some things and asking me to talk to him. He's asking for my time and to let him explain everything. He wants me to give him another chance.

Andrea: But I never gave him my time even though, I was crying every night. The pain is still here and every time I see him, the pain is just growing larger and larger. I am afraid that he might hurt me again if I gave him another chance. That maybe this time, he's planning to play with my feelings again just for the sake of money.

8:44 AM

Lady Blue: Wait... I am nose bleeding. Time pers muna.

Andrea: Is that so? Sorry. Sige lang, take your time :)

Lady Blue: O_o

Lady Blue: Sige lang? Nagtatagalog ka?!

Andrea: Yeah. I am half-Filipina.