Hideaki's room. ⚠️🍋

Pick your brother: Hideaki or Ejiro, or both ;)

HIDEAKI
"Dangit!" You cried as you died on the game. Hideaki watched from behind your shoulder. You continued to die over and over again. He reached over and grabbed his phone from your grip.

"Jump, Shoot." He showed you what to do before giving the phone back.

"Alright!" You took the phone and did exactly what he said. You started to do better and killed more and more players. You quickly got to the top 20. He lightly smiled as you started to do well.

"Noooo!" You cried as you finally got killed. You put his phone down and shot him a smile.

"That was fun." You giggled.

"Boner." He said as he looked down at his pants. You tilted your head and looked down. Your eyes met with a rather large bulge that was clearly eager for action. He just sat and thought for a minute.

"Haha, wow." You nervously laughed. He reached over towards you and took hold of your sides.

"Sit here." He glanced at his lap.

"Alraighttt~" You got on your knees and swung over him. He stared at your lips as you sat in his lap.

"Kiss me." He spoke with no tone like usual.

"Oh?" You tilted your head. You shrugged before leaning down and giving him a soft but wet kiss. He kissed back with his soft and merely untouched lips. You pulled away as the spit still connected the two of you.

You both had a bright pink blush that graced your cheeks and ears.

You dropped your pelvis down and left nothing but a thin layer of underwear between you and his pants. You could tell his breathing had fastened as his chest bounced.

"Kiss me." You spoke. With your faces now leveled, he leaned forward. His lips touched yours but his kiss was much more open than the last. He pulled back after a moment as his blush had darkened.

You suddenly gained a new heartbeat in a certain place as you felt him move your hips. You quickly realized how sensitive you were as you felt like you were going numb in every other place. You felt his bulge rub perfectly against your wet panties.

He moved his hand to your thigh and slithered it under your skirt. You grabbed his hand to stop him as you didn't expect this.

"Sorry. Can I?" He spoke, waiting for an answer. You shook your head and let go of his hand. He slipped his fingers into your panties and smirked as he felt you.

You whimpered as he easily opened your lips and started to rub your clit. The feeling was almost overwhelming as he went in circular motions. He kept the paste slow as he watched you cover your mouth to hold in your moans.

"You're... Good at this." You said between breaths. He slid his fingers farther down your parts and soon reached your entrance. You were dripping with your juices as you waited for him to enter.

"Mmhmm~" You moaned as you were ready for him. He looked up and stared you in the eyes to get your reactions as he slid his finger in you. You arched your back and bit your lip as you felt his long fingers inside you.

He curled his two fingers inside you. You let out a rather loud whimper as he did this over and over again. Curling and straightening his finger while inside you, made it even harder to keep in your noises.

"You're dripping wet." He lightly smirked as he watched you sit on the edge of an orgasm. He flattened his palm on your clit and started to rub against that as his fingers were still inside.