Kagehina

(A/N: Before you start, This is a filler. This part contains only Kageyama x Hinata. If you are not interested in reading, then just skip because this has no big correlation to the Tsukki x Reader. Like I said, please skip if you don't want some Hinata and Kageyama fluff.)

Kageyama agreed to stay at Hinata's house for the night. The atmosphere was that of a summer night. The yellow street lamps filled the street and the smell of gunpowder from the fireworks filled their noses. They walked in a tense silence.

Kageyama glanced down at the orange-haired boy and noticed he wasn't his usual self. Hinata stared down at his feet as he walked and had a nervous look stuck in his eyes.

"Um, we should have milk back at home if you want some." Hinata said as he swung his arms back and forth.

"Alright." Kageyama nodded.

Hinata proceeded to pull his phone out and dial his mom's number.

"Hey, mom." He said stiffly.

"Hi! Are you almost home?" His mom answered.

"Yeah, I'm walking home with Kageyama-Kun. Is it okay if he stays for the night?" Hinata asked nervously.

"Oh yes! I like Kageyama-Kun!"

"Okay, I'll be home soon. Love you." Hinata finished before lowering his phone from his ear and hanging up.

He soon realized how much being alone with Tobio was affecting him. He took a deep breath to reset himself.

"Today was fun!" The short boy looked up at Kageyama.

"Yeah? Well, it's not going to be fun for you if you fall on your face." Kageyama raised a brow as he stopped in his tracks.

"Why would I do that?" Hinata suddenly stopped with him.

"Your shoelaces, boke." Kageyama stared down at Hinata's shoes.

"Oh." Hinata shrugged before reaching for his shoelace. As he bent down to tie his white laces, he realized that Kageyama was already knelt down to do it for him. He quickly sat up before blushing at this strange act of kindness.

"T-thanks.." Hinata blushed in annoyance. The raven-haired boy stood back up after finishing and ruffled up Hinata's hair.

"Why are you stuttering, huh?" Kageyama joked before putting his hands in his pockets and continuing the walk.

"Do you trust me, Kageyama?" Hinata changed the subject. Tobio looked at the stars in the sky before answering.

"Why?" He asked in an exhale.

"I trust you. I mean, I show that on the court all the time." The short boy shrugged.

"I don't really trust anyone Shoyo." Kageyama spoke monotonously. Hinata stayed silent as he frowned.

"Why do you trust me, hm?" Kageyama asked as he glanced down and Hinata.

"I always trust everyone 100 percent!" He started to twist a piece of hair between two fingers.

"How? Aren't you scared of getting hurt?" Kageyama started to get frustrated.

"I mean... I don't know... I guess I haven't thought about that.." Hinata looked down at his legs.

Kageyama didn't answer or respond to Hinata's words. The silence became almost unbearable.

"If you don't trust me because you're afraid of getting hurt... I promise I won't hurt you." Hinata looked up at Kageyama, who was already looking down at him. Hinata nervously pulled his brown eyes off Kageyama's.