Vomit Karma

The next few minutes were certainly interesting.

As most of the alive contestants/Exitors who hadn't attended the party followed Black Hole and Cake to the ruined mansion, the late night air was filled with a flurry of stories being exchanged and powers being shown off. Ruby could be seen running circles around various groups of people and then zooming away to annoy others. Bottle was lifting several objects at once to test her newfound super strength. Even Match and Pencil - neither of which was very popular among most of the contestants - were gathering a crowd by showing off Pencil and having her erase bits and pieces of the ground.

The last one out of the mansion was Balloony, who was carrying an unconscious Lightning. Because his rubber body didn't conduct electricity, he was immune to Lightning's zapz.

"Woah." Cloudy floated over to them. "What happened to him?"

"I don't know," Balloony admitted. He set Lightning down on the ground. "I didn't even realize he was at the party!"

Tennis Ball overheard and walked over. "I can take him over to Golf Ball's underground factory to make sure he's ok."

Cloudy was confused. "What good would you be able to do to him in a factory?"

"Well, it's sort of a factory-laboratory mixture."

"Oh."

Tennis Ball grabbed one of Lightning's arms and gingerly lifted him into the air, but then got bowled over by Ruby. She sped past Balloony and Cloudy and almost knocked over Coiny. "Hey, watch it!" he complained.

"Sorryyyyyyyyyyy!" Her voice faded away.

Coiny just shook his head and completed his path over to Needle. "Needle! Thank goodness you're alright. Where's Pin?"

"Right here!" Pin's voice piped up.

Coiny whirled around, but he couldn't see her. "Ok, nice impression, Needy. But seriously, where is she?"

The slap echoed around the field. "DON'T call me NEEDY! And Pin IS here! She's just invisible!"

Pin briefly flickered into existence, startling Coiny, then disappeared again. "I've been trying to turn visible for a while now, but it's never permanent." She sighed.

Coiny felt around until he poked his finger on Pin's point, then rested his hand on her head. "Hey, I'm sure you'll get it! You just need to keep trying."

"Thanks."

Coiny suddenly felt nauseous. With all the running around looking for Pin a moment ago, he'd forgotten that he had got tipsy on Yoyleberry juice earlier. "Uh oh..." With almost no time to react, he barfed all over Pin, neatly outlining her.

"Uhggg!" Needle complained. "Coiny!"

Coiny wiped his mouth. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!"

Pin just spat and sighed again. "It's fine. I suppose I deserved that for barfing on Woody in season 1."

Meanwhile, Golf Ball observed everything from a distance, trying to pick order from the chaos. But there was simply too much chaos. So she decided to extend her legs and tower over all the others. "EVERYONE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!" she shouted.

They all stopped talking and turned towards her. Several people gaped at her unnaturally long legs. Huh, she thought. That doesn't usually work.

"Tonight has been... eventful, to say the least." She heard mutters of agreement. "I'm sure you are all extremely confused right now, because I am as well. But I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened here. So for a moment, would all the objects who were in the mansion when it collapsed please form a separate group from the objects who weren't?"