Is he serious right now ?

"So it's like that ? "Daya question

"Nah y'all chill I can't have y'all breaking up , y'all niggas gave me hope ." I shook my head . "Chris u my nigga so I can tell u the truth ....stop being a fucking dumb ass "

"Why I gotta be a dumb ass for , all I said was I just need proof" he shrugged . "I mean I feel like I should have known seeing that we be having unprotected Sex"

"What ? U never had unprotected sex with me . If u didn't have condoms then we wouldn't do it "sereyah added her opinion in .

"Chris" she takes a breath "I would've told you if I had any form of std, u know what I think ?, I think u don't want to hear anything I say cuz u want her back. If u wanted her back all u had to do was say that shit my guy" she rolled her eyes pulling her knees to her chest. Laying her head on it.

Chris didn't say nothing all he did was get up and walked over to her. Grabbed her wrist slightly .

"Don't touch me" her voice cracked .

Damn. He broke her .

"Don't jump to conclusions. I don't want nobody but you ,I just need you to understand where I'm
coming from"

"I do understand , you have to believe me your the only person I had sex with willingly" she said above a whisper.

"What ? " me and Chris said .

"Your the only person I had sex with willingly in my 20 years of life."

"What do that even mean"Sean says

"Exactly what y'all thinking "

"Babe did someone force they self on u"

"Aye I'm ready" Dante came down at the wrong time.

"Good let's go" she stood up

"Zendaya,Bestfriend "Chris and I said.

"What I said that's all I'm gonna say for now" is all she said before her and Dante left.

"What the fuck is really going on" I shook my head

Dante

"So what was that about "

"What was what about?"

"That conversation y'all was having . By the looks of it , it was deep and serious"

"Deep? No , serious ? Yes , I just wish he would believe me" she pulls into a parking spot.

"Sis can I ask u something?" I said as we walked in the mall.

"Anything"

"Did u really have an abortion at 12"

"Yeah"

"Who was the father"

"Our father " she says "you like these" she held up some Jordan's.

"What?"

"Do u like these" she asked Again.

"Not that , u mean to tell me our father raped you"

"Yes Dante he did and I ended up getting pregnant ,that's why I had gotten a abortion and that's why I ran away with u , cps found out and took us from boogie mamas house because she wasn't our legal guardian . "

"So that baby would have been your daughter /sister , my niece / sister and that pussy nigga daughter / grandkid "

"Something like that I guess I told u everything now can you shop please"

"Ight"

After bout 5 stores we went to the food court. Got Panda Express .we talked about us being back and building a bond that was getting started.

"So tell me how was your life"

"Nothing special , moving from foster home to foster home , basically doing whatever it takes to survive " I shrugged . Putting spoon of rice in my mouth.

"Listen tae , I've been looking for u ever since I turned 18, I haven't stopped looking for you , I thought u would have been in New York , i checked the bronx, queens , states island , Long Island , i even check Buffalo and Utica . Let me tell u bro Utica and Buffalo is a different type of vibe fam" I shook my head laughed .

"I know sis I know u never gave up,neither did like  I said ,when I was still in New York I would try to look for u , I was in queens up until last year , I got kicked out my last foster home so the system said we gone try California and see how that goes. "

"We'll I guess it was gods plans for me to leave Brooklyn and come to Cali "

"Aye when ever you get a chance can u tell me what mom was like, I mean I fell like a fucked up person cuz I don't remember nothing about her"

She looked and smile " Bro u was a baby of course u wouldn't remember much about her , but I would love to help u remember our mama " she says touching her necklace.

"Was that hers" I asked referring to the necklace.

"Yeah she always wore it"

"Cool, u ready to head out"

"Let's go"

Heading back to the house I couldn't help thinking . I played the fuck outta the foster care system. Tried keeping me separated from my only blood relative .

BITCH FUCK YOU .