《C H A P T E R S E V E N》

Start from the beginning

Jamie smiled and said ,'A vanilla cappucino .'

I smiled a said, 'A chai latte please. Please get something if you'd like something Arthur.'

He handed us the drinks and we simultaneously said ,'Thank you Arthur.'

We arrived at the building and he opened the door and I said ,'Thank you.'

I walked into the lobby and people were whispering. I smiled at people who were greeting me as I greeted them back. I got into the elevator and let out a breathe on my way to Marcello's floor and now that one's mine too.

We arrived on the floor and I was practically bouncing in excitement to see my new office. Marcello was about to say something but I ran towards the office that on the double door said "Chief Financial Officer" and exactly under that it says " Kiara Dempsey".

Kiara's new CFO office

I opened the double doors and I squealed in excitement. I went and placed my stuff on my desk and ran into one of the doors on the side and the first one I walked into was a full bathroom, there was a shower, bath tub, a basin and a toilet. It matched the colour scheme in the rest of my office. I opened the other door next to the one door and there was practically a bedroom in here there was a super king bed and a small walk in closet that was still empty.

I walked out of the room with a sigh and a grin on my face. I saw another room and I walked towards it and opened it and it had a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and a stove. I practically had an apartment in this office which would definitely come in handy with all the finance work I was going to take on in addition to my architecture.

I took a seat on my desk and leant back into my chair. Jamie walked in and said ,'Your office is huge.'

I smiled and she said ,'Anything I can assist you with?'

I picked up my iPad and said ,'If you will please get Miss Dawson to come here.'

She nodded and scurried out of my office. I switched on my iMac and opened my emails. Last night I had sent the design the mother who had asked me to design a tree house for her children and she had sent me an email saying she was happy so now I could improve the rough sketch.

Nora walked in and said ,'Girl, these new offices are bomb. Mine is so nice as well. '

I stood up and ran and said ,'Let's go see your office.'

We linked arms and ran to her office and Jamie just watched us. We walked into her office and I said ,'Oh Nora this is nice. How well did Laura do.'

I nodded in agreement and we sighed and I turned to her and said ,'We are going to have a lot more work so I hope you're ready for lots of work.'

She sighed and said ,'Let's do this, we have a lot of work.'

Marcello walked in and said ,'We have ten minutes are you ready?'