Part 0: Chapter 1; The Tenth Hashira, Corps Demon

Começar do início

"There's no need for a trial at all!" The flame-haired man exclaimed with a bright, deceiving smile, "This man has clearly violated the Corps rules! We are well within our right to handle him ourselves, and we shall behead him along with the demon!"

Behead him?! ,Tanjiro screamed in his thoughts.

"Well, if you're looking for a decapitation, I'll show you the most flamboyant one you've ever had the pleasure of seeing." The shiny man with the silver hair exclaimed as he reached for the bandaged weapons strapped to his back, "I'm talking the absolute maximum flamboyance."

What? They would kill such a sweet, loving boy like him??, the pink-haired beauty whined in her head, That pains my heart, it fills me with anguish!

The giant man with faded white eyes clasped his hands together and murmured a simple prayer before speaking with tears in his eyes,

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. I truly pity him for having been born at all, putting him out of his misery is the right and proper choice we must make. Namu Amida Butsu...."

The child below them did not seem to concern himself with the issue, instead looking off into the distance at the clouds above, wondering which shape had which name as a passtime.

Tanjiro stared with wide eyes at the figures standing above him, still lost and in a daze as to where he was, who these different men and women were, and where his beloved sister could be.

"N-.....N-Nezuko, where are-

"Oi," The Kakushi holding him down spat, "The Hashira are speaking, and you just decide to ignore them?"

The Kakushi dragged Tanjiro's darting head up by his hair to face the six people standing before him, his growing anger apparent even behind his mask.

"The Hashira are the highest-ranking Demon Slayers in the corps, all of which are leagues above you in strength, speed, stamina and technique! Show some respect to the elite of the corps, you lowlife!"

Tanjiro paid no attention to the boy, however, his vision darting back and forth, trying to find his friends.

"Nezuko! Zenitsu, Inosuke! W-Where are you guys?!"

"Tch, forget the boy for a second."

Tanjiro flinched when he heard the voice of another figure, and turned to face the direction from which it came.

Sitting up in a tree was another young man with long black locks draped over his bandaged visage, with heterochromatic eyes and a snake slithering across his shoulders, a loose zebra-stripe haori hanging across his body, pointing in another direction.

"What exactly will we do with Tomioka?" The snakelike man said with a harsh tone, "Just seeing him walking free like that, when according to watch Miss Kocho said, he is just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules, it's giving me a headache. How should he take responsibility for his actions, how should he be rightfully punished?"

The man leaned forward from his spot on the tree, just to spit at the man standing alone from the Hashira again with venom laced in his words.

"Do you not have anything to say, Tomioka? Speak up for once, you pathetic introvert."

T-Tomioka.....? Tanjiro thought to himself, Wait, is he-

The redhead teen jerked his head towards the direction the man was pointing, and his heart sank when his worries were proven true.

Standing alone in the courtyard stood Giyuu Tomioka, the man who protected him and Nezuko from the short woman with the butterfly haori.

N-No, because of me, Tomioka's now in trouble too......