Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Sayuri's PoV~

I walked along the south side of the classes of the vampires. A anti-vampire dagger, Ivory, was strapped on my thigh, hiding under my skirt while the gun was hidden in my tattoo on my wrist. The headmaster was the one to put it there, when I touch the tattoo, Ebony will immediately appear in my hand. I havent taken practice of it yet, but the headmaster said that I should take it with me anyways, for safety.(Cant think of any names for her weapons, so I used Dante's gun names, Ebony and Ivory from Devil May Cry :P)

The headmaster is patrolling on the north and west side while I go for south and east. Good thing I am used in being awake the whole night since I was sometimes scared that Level E vampires will come and attack me at any time. But now, I believe I will be safe here in this academy. I at least have something to protect me too also, right?

I heard giggling not far away from where I am. It  must be Day Class students. I did caught some Day Class students not too long ago, holding some pictures of the Night Class and was trying to take some more. I quickly ran towards where the gigglings are.

When I reached it, 2 Day Class students where holding a camera towards the window of where the Night Class are. Before they could even take a picture of them, I quickly grabbed the camera and hid it. (Where she hid it? Anime logic xD)

"This camera will be confiscated and you will only be able to take it back when your parents will come and pick it up. State your names." I put my fists on my hipd as I stared down at them sternly. They gulped and told me they're names while I wrote them down on a piece of paper with the names of the other Day class students that I caught.

"Tomorrow, you two will be needed in the Headmaster's office after class for consequences for breaking the rules. Now, you must go back to your dorms or you will never be able to see the Night Class again." I said in a dead serious tone making them squeak and quickly scurry towards they're dorms. It was the only way to make them go back to they're dorms. I shook my head and sighed.

These Day Class students are really troublesome. But not as troublesome as the spoiled Starlight Academy students, saying that they are the most richest and beautiful girls than the other girls in the entire world! Tch. That is the most biggest stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I looked up at the night sky and noticed it was beginning to slowly brighten up, meaning classes are over. I smiled slightly and walked towards the gates of the Moon Dorms where the headmaster is waiting. I handed him the list and the cameras I have confiscated.

"Well, thats alot of rule breakers in one night." The headmaster sighed when he read the list of Day Class students. "You have done quite a good job for a first timer in the Discipline Committee. You can rest now." The headmaster smiled and softly patted my head. I smiled and bowed goodbye at him then I left to my dorms.

~Kaname's PoV~

Class has been quite boring like the usual, the same lessons over and over again. I sighed and I looked out the window beside me. The other side of me, Yuki was chatting quietly with one of the vampires. The moon shone brightly as the night sky was filled with bright twinkling stars. I looked down and found Sayuri sitting on a log, admiring the beauty of the night sky.

The moon's light gave her a look of a goddess of the night. How her purple amethyst eyes glowed and a perfect curved smile on her petite face made my heart beat faster. Why am I feeling this way? I love Yuki and I should not feel this way.

Sayuri blinked and turned her head towards the window where I am. She tilted her head and gave me a soft smile. I blinked a few times and I felt heat rise up my cheeks. What is wrong with me?! I will not let this girl take effect on me.

She then snapped her head towards the opposite direction, I saw her sigh as she stood up and walked to that direction while waving goodbye towards me. I must stop myself from blushing when she smiles at me, Yuki may get angry.

--

The next day, it was almost time for class once again and Yuki was clinging at my arm happily. I just smiled down at her and patted her head gently. In the corner of my eyes, I see Kain Akatsuki holding a bouquet of various lily flowers, this made me raise an eyebrow. Is he going to give it to a girl he likes? Ruka saw this, she walked towards Kain and placed her hands on her hips as she eyed the lily flowers.

"Its nice and all but you already know that I--"

"Its not for you Ruka, I already have interest on someone else. Now please excuse me." Kain said, emotionessly towards Ruka, he walked past her, leaving Ruka shocked.

'I have never seen Kain like this to her before. He may have gotten over Ruka, I believe that is good for him, since Ruka cannot return his feelings. Ruka is still inlove with me, even if I have a fiancee.' I thought and I sighed. The gates then opened revealing the screaming Day Class students and a struggling Sayuri. She kept pushing and shouting at them to back up.

I chuckled, its like Yuki when she was a human. We then started walking towards our class while, Aido kept throwing comments and winks towards the Day class making them faint and scream louder. This made Yumi smack Aido on the head and was scolding Aido for making Sayuri's job harder for her.

I saw Sayuri was going to fall, she closed her eyes and waited for the impact. I was going to catch her but, it seems Kain beat me to it.

"Woah there. You okay?" Kain asked her as he helped Sayuri stand up. She blushed slightly, she smiled then bowed.

"Thank you, Akatsuki-san." She thanked, her voice sweet as an angels melody making my heart flutter and I feel heat rise up my cheeks. I successfully stopped myself from blushing. I do not want to let Yuki see me blushing because of Sayuri. (ok idk which is Kain Akatsuki's first name xD Japanese names sometimes confuse me. So I decided it will be Kain since its short lol)

"Please just call me Kain. And these are for you." Kain handed her the bouquet of various lily flowers to Sayuri, her eyes widened and she blushed. So, Kain has taken a liking to Sayuri, this may be good. This will make me avoid Sayuri.

"H-how did you know I love lilies?" Sayuri slightly stuttered as Kain smiled down at her.

"It is because of your name. Sayuri means Lily right? And the lilies looks as beautiful as you." Kain plucked out a lily out of the bouquet and placed it on her ear. He brushed out a strand of her hair and smiled while Sayuri's cheeks was flushed pink.

I felt anger boiling inside me as I glared at Kain and my hands unconsciously clenched.

"Nii-sama? Are you alright?" Yuki asked making me snap out of my trance. I looked away from Kain and Sayuri to look down at Yuki with a smile.

"I'm fine, just thinking thats all." I lied. Yuki smiled and nodded. I sighed and shook my head. I must control this feelings I have and lock them away. I should also not feel this way, Yuki is my fiancee and I love her, I cannot have feelings for another woman.