Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Sayuri's PoV~

"Aaaaah!" I jolted awake as beads of sweat rolled down my temples and I began breathing heavily. It was that same nightmare again, my family dying.... It wont stop. I looked at my clock and it was 5:37 AM. I sighed, I jumped off of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

After showering, changing and brushing my teeth, I sat down under a tree near the building to read a book. You see, my room has about 3 bookshelves filled with books, I love reading, its like its the only thing to make me feel relaxed and I guess I am a bookworm. My phone is also filled with stories, fictions, teenfiction, nonfiction everything.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I took it out and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Miss Sayuri? This is Anna Tachibana, designer of the brand Spicy Ageha. Arent you the muse of our brand?" I blinked. Anna Tachibana? The designer of Spicy Ageha? Oh my.... I love Anna Tachibana so much! She is my favorite designer ever! I admired her designs so much and I always buy clothes that are Spicy Ageha. I always wear that brand when I model. Spicy Ageha is a sexy-type brand that gives the wearer a graceful, elegantly mature feel.

The other designers of Spicy Ageha said that I always look stunning whenever I wear their brand. I just love Spicy Ageha so much!

"A-ah yes. This is Sayuri Yasuko."

"Ah! I have heard so much about you! The Blossoming Butterfly, such a beautiful nickname and also perfect for our brand. You moved to Japan right? In Cross Academy? You see, I am holding a show for my new design. I heard that you dont just model you also do entertainment right? So, I want you, our muse, to wear our new design and perform for our release!" I jumped up to my feet, my eyes sparkling and a wide grin plastered on my face.

"Of course! I will do it!" She then gave me when, where, and what time I should go. She also told me that I can also bring some friends with me. I started jumping up and down in happiness and excitement. This will be my first time modeling and performing to represent a brand. I honestly am a bit neevous. What if I screwed up?

No, no. I will definitely nail it! I am the muse of Spicy Agheha and I will do this for the brand and Anna Tachibana!

"Sayuri? What are you jumping on about?" Yumi popped out of nowhere as she looked at me with an raised eyebrow.

"Its nothing really. Oh yeah, do you want to go for the release of the new outfit of Spicy Ageha tomorrow night? I'll be performing while wearing the new outfit."

"Performing? You mean just walking on the runway posing?"

"No no, singing and dancing also!" Her eyes widened and a grin slowly made its way to her face.

"Really?! I never knew you can do that! I will totally go there!"

"You can also invite some other people too if you want." Her eyes sparkled and her grin was still on her face. She nodded and started walking back towards the Moon Dorms after exchanging our goodbyes.

--

Headmaster Kaien has excused me for tonight since I will be going to the showing of the new outfit of Spicy Ageha. I already told Anna Tachibana that there will be a few friends of mine joining, I wasnt sure how many will be going actually, Yumi never told me. Yumi only said that I will meet them at the gates.

I sighed as I continued brushing my hair in front of my mirror. After that, I quickly walked towards the gates. When I arrived, Yumi and the others were there. The others were Kaname and his group along with Yuki.

Blossom Like a Butterfly (Vampire Knight Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara