15.stay

EPONINEBRADLEY

❤︎ by louispartridge_ and 469,579 others

my best friend :)

tagged: brookejames

brookejames I LOVE YOU
eponinebradley I LOVE YOU TOO

louispartridge_ rate the hats

issiepartridge cuties

KNOCKS ON THE DOOR interrupted my thoughts. The guys had left a few hours ago. "Èponine please answer." Brooke. Running to the door I flung it open revealing my best friend. "Bubs what's wrong?" She looked up, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Lucas has been sneaking around behind my back with Peyton." Peyton Sawyer. Never liked the girl. The girl fell into my arms. Running my fingers through the girls brunettes hair, I led her over to the sofa. "What we are gonna do, is put Friends on and you are gonna cry on my shoulder for as long as you want. That sound good?" She nodded. "I love you, thank you. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪ' ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ." A smile spread across my face. "I love you too Brooke."

Friends playing in the background, light snores came from the girl laying her head on my right shoulder. My phone ringing almost woke the girl up.

normal- èponine
bold- simon

Hey Èponine

Hi Simon

What are you up to?

On the sofa with Brooke, she's asleep. She isn't doing the best, Lucas has been sneaking around behind her back with Peyton.

Oh my. I hope she's alright, let her know that she is always welcome at the flat.

I will.

Just wanted to check up on you, make sure you're okay. Please eat, either make something or order.

Okay okay.

Right I have to go. Love you, see you soon

Bye, love you

Hanging up, I went onto the Deliveroo app. Knowing Brooke's order, I got McDonald's. After 20 minutes, there was a knock on the door. Slowly moving to not wake the sleeping girl I finally found freedom and made my way to the door. However, I was not met by food. I was met with Lucas.