9.in the day

STRUGGLESNSNUGGLES

❤︎ by brookejames and 78 others

EPONINEBRADLEY

❤︎ by louispartridge_ and 373,283 others

you say without a shadow of a doubt that you love me but shadows only come out in the day. (halloween vybez)

brookejames THIS COSTUME WAS INSANE

louispartridge_ this is sickkkk
eponinebradley thank you :) <3

issiepartridge YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE
eponinebradley 🥺🥺ily

millie.sj.partridge  OH WOWWWW

tobjizzle  🔥🔥🔥

milliebobbybrown  THIS WAS UR HALLOWEEN COSTUME???
eponinebradley  YES
milliebobbybrown  THIS IS SO GOOD

ZERKAA

❤︎ by miniminter and 726,271 others

@eponinebradley might have to replace kon

tagged: eponinebradley, miniminter

"ÈPONINE!" JJ called from the dining table. Getting out of bed, I made my way to the room. "Yes." I replied. "Come, sit down. I just wanna check up on you. I know that we don't talk about boys I usually leave that to Freya and Talia. But I wanna see how you are doing with the whole Louis situation." JJ and I never really spoke about our feelings with one another, we just usually laughed about stupid things. "Um, I haven't really spoken about it to anyone. But it's a classic ᴄᴀs ғ ᴛʜᴇ x, the start of it was bad. You know the usual, crying, thinking you aren't good enough. But that hasn't changed, it's been months but i'm still crying myself to sleep every night. I'm still thinking i'm not good enough. I'm still doubting everything I do and every choice I make. I'm still questioning everything. He claimed he loved me but it was so easy for him to leave me and so easy for him to drop everything. My friends keep asking me why I haven't moved on but I guess I am just scared to give my heart out again because I don't want it to be broken." I was so caught up in venting that I was oblivious to the warm tears streaming down my cheeks. I only realised when JJ came to my side and wrapped his arms around me engulfing my body. "Hey, shhhhh. It's okay. Heartbreak is always bad but harder when it's your first. You're strong, you can get through this."

THE TROUPES
{luxy, calfridge, big josher, simoon, JJ, randy, vikki, bog, behz, tobes}

JJ
GUYS
I BONDED WITH THE CHILD

LUXY
jj
she's 17

JJ
so?

BIG JOSHER
she's 17, she isn't a child
alright then
how did you bond?

JJ
she opened up to me
about that louis lad

SIMON
oh well fair
she hasn't spoken about him
to any of us since the break up

CALFREEZY
what actually happened with him?

BEHZ
little prick broke her heart

CALFREEZY
kinda gathered that behz
thanks lad