party time

i got dressed up like i was asked to and ended up like this:

with curled hair and makeup. i looked good in my opinion but really did not want to go out like this. it was too revealing and slutty. as i was deep in my thoughts, there was a knock on my door which was followed by josh.

i was scared of these boys and they knew it and took advantage of it. "ready?" he asked looking me up and down. i nodded my head and i blinked back my tears. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me downstairs.

the house now has other boys inside aside from josh, jaden, bryce and blake. josh walked off and i stood and the last step of the stairs. every boy in the room was looking at me like i was a piece of meat and they hadn't eaten in days. anxiety ran through my body as i knew someone was going to take advantage of me tonight. i was contemplating deep in my mind if i should run back upstairs and into "my room" when all of a sudden a hand was placed on my shoulder.

they rubbed my shoulder and pushed all my hair to one side with the other hand. i could feel him put his face close to mine when he whispered, "let's go princess, don't wanna get punished now". it was jaden. his voice sent shivers down my spine.

he moved his hand from my shoulder to my lower back and guided me through the room of boys to the kitchen. there was a lot of alcohol on the island. "serve this to everyone for the meantime" jaden said and then walked off.

i obeyed him. i made multiple different drinks and serve to all the boys there. i was cat called and my ass was slapped once of twice. finally i finished serving to the last group of boys. when i came back to the kitchen, a boy was standing there. i didn't make eye contact and i carried on cleaning up the kitchen.

"hi i'm vinnie" the boy said. i looked up at him and smiled. "how about we go somewhere more private?" he asked me. "i'm okay thanks i don't want to get in trouble" i said nervously. he got closer to me. "cmon lets just have some fun" he said and started cornering me. "n-no i'm good-d" i started stuttering. he cornered me in the kitchen and started touching my hips. "please leave me alone" i said removing his hand from me.

"what's going on in here?" blake's voice echoed throughout the room. vinnie backed away fast. "nothing" he said and walked away. i wiped the tears that were running down my face. blake came up to me but didn't look angry like i though he would, he looked concerned. "are you okay?" he asked and cupped my face. i nodded and pulled myself together. "wanna go to the bathroom?" he asked. i nodded my head.

he took my hand and lead me towards the stairs, where we got stopped by bryce. "where are you going?" he asked. "she needs the restroom, back off bro" blake said sternly. bryce glared at me, making me shrink a little and then backed off. blake took me to the bathroom. "i'll wait out here, take your time but obviously don't take too long" he said and winked at me. i nodded and went into the bathroom.

i cleaned myself up and fixed my makeup. when i came out, blake was waiting for me and he took me back to the party. i took a deep breath before going on and finally went in. this is going to be one longggg night.