personal

when i woke up the next morning, my stomach was killing me and felt like garbage. "please don't be sick" i said to myself as i got out of bed and went to the toilet. when i pulled down my pants, the culprit was laying all over my shorts. i got my period.

what the hell was i meant to do? tell the boys i have my period? no. go the store and get tampons? no because i'm not allowed out this house. the only thing i could do was put toilet paper on my panties and hope for the best until i can find tampons.

as soon as i finished, blake came barging into my room. "oh your already awake... uh the rest of the boys want to see you downstairs" he said. i nodded my head and said i'd be down in a sec. i put on a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt and walked downstairs.

"so sophia we wanted to ask you if you wanted.." jaden started talking but i by mistake cut him off when my stomach cramped like never before, "shit" i said under my breath as i held my stomach. "are you okay?" bryce asked. "mm yea sorry, i'm really sorry, carry on speaking" i said. "what's wrong?" jaden asked concerned. "i-i'm fine, what were you going to say?" i suggested.

"we wanted to ask you if you needed anything? like personal things?" he said. this. is. perfect. "yea i actually do..." i said hesitantly. "well just tell us what you need and we will go get it" josh said. "i can go, you won't know what i need. please. i'll be good i promise" i begged

the looked at eachother wearily. "fine but one of us is coming with you" jaden said. "that's okay" i said excited that i could finally leave this place. "go put on joggers, stay in that shirt, put on a hat and let's go , i'll take you" jaden said. i went upstairs and put on grey joggers, takkies, kept the light navy shirt on and got a baseball cap on. then i came downstairs and we got in jadens car.

when we arrived at target he locked the doors as i put my hand on the handle. "listen to me, no funny business in there. don't try anything like running away or some shit like that, got it?" he said strictly. i nodded my head vigorously. he was scaring me. "good now let's go" he said and unlocked the door. we got out the car and head into target.

i got shampoo, conditioner, soap, face soap, a toothbrush and a hair brush. just the basics. but then i needed tampons. "um you can take this to the till while i just fetch one last thing" i said. "no, your not leaving my site" he said sternly. "but i-" i started and he cut me off, "no" he said, "what do you need?".

i shut up and walked to the tampon and pad isle. the tampons i needed were right at the top. seriously as if this isn't embarrassing enough. i try to climb on the shelves but i'm just to short. i'm internally dying when i ask, "can you please grab two boxes of the top ones" i say. "yea of course" he says like it's nothing and then grabs them. "thanks" i say embarrassed and then we walk to the tills and pay.

when we get home, i go and out the stuff in my bathroom and then everyone just chills for the rest of the day. i put in a proper tampon and feel so much better. well as good as you can when your being held against your will in a house full of hot boys. what? they may have bought me illegally but they are kinda cute.