hell

i woke up in my room. i sighed at the thought that i had to go through hell again. as i sat up of my bed, my door swung open. it was josh.

"get up. the house is a mess and needs to be cleaned. we are having guests over again later" he said sternly. i sighed again. "is there a problem?" josh said now walking into the room. "n-no not at all" i stuttered in fear he would hurt me. he scanned my face and then nodded and walked out. i took a breath of relief, got up, got dressed into jeans and a crop, did my hair and makeup and then made sure i didn't look too much like a whore.

then i walked downstairs and started cleaning. i had to mop the floors, do the dishes, clean the counters etc. i was wiping the counters in the kitchen after a finished the dishes when bryce walked in.

"what the fuck are you wearing?" he raised his voice as we got closer to me. "i- uh-" i stuttered. i didn't know what to say. i didn't think i had to wear lingerie all the time. "go change. right now" he said as he pulled a remote out of his pocket. he pressed the red button and a huge shock was sent to my neck. it was really strong.

i fell to the floor. "now!" he shouted in my face and scrambled to get up. i ran upstairs and shut the door behind me. "and don't be long!" he screamed from the bottom of the stairs. i took a deep breath, went into the closet and put on a set:

 i took a deep breath, went into the closet and put on a set:

i walked back downstairs with my arms crossed around my torso. i felt really insecure. bryce was waiting for me at the bottom of the steps.

"that's more like it" he said eyeing me like a full corse meal as i walked down the steps. "no go carry on cleaning, this house is a wreck. and be fast, we have people coming over" he said and walked away. i nodded my head and returned to the kitchen. while i was wiping the counters, jaden walked in.

"hey soph" he said and head for the fridge. i didn't know what i was meant to call these guys, so i just didn't say names. "hi" i said in a low voice. "you know you don't have to wear that right?" jaden said with a scoff as he took a gulp of his water. "i was told i had to" i said and looked down. "well you don't, so you can go get changed if you feel uncomfortable" jaden said and walked away.

he did mention to me last night that he was in charge, we i should be okay. i ran back upstairs and put sweat pants and a hoodie over my lingerie. i then walked back downstairs and met bryce in the kitchen.

"didn't i tell you to change?" he says. anger rises in his face. "i was told i could" i defended myself and started walking backwards as his strong build started to tower of me. "by who?" he said. i hit the door to the pantry and had no place to run. "j-jaden" i quivered. he was scaring me.

bryce suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled it tight to his face. "what did you just call him?" he asked. "i-i'm sorry i didn't mean it i just-" i started rambling but he cut me off by letting go of my collar and pushing the red button the his remote. i was shocked again. i screamed as i fell the the floor. "don't you dare, call us by our names. got it?" he said in my face. he pushed the button again and i screamed again. "i got it" i said.

he then grabbed ahold of my collar again and lifted me off the floor by it. he got up in my face again and said, "now go change, or i swear to go-" he started but was cut off by someone walking in the room.

it was jaden.