restrained

i woke up to myself being in the hospital. what the hell? i lean my head to the side to see jaden, josh and blake sitting there but josh and blake are asleep. jaden notices i'm awake and stands up but i was quite scared of him. i lift my head up to try get off the bed but feel too dizzy.

"please don't hurt me" i say in a broken voice. "i'm not gonna hurt you just lay down" he says and raises his hands in defense. i try to get up again and this time i roll off the bed onto the floor. "fuck" i whisper as i land hard. "holy shit are you okay" jaden says as he runs around the bed. "j-just stay away from me" i say as i back up.

"nurse!" jaden shouts out the door waking up josh and blake. "what the fucks going on?" blake says. "sophie are you okay?" josh asks and comes to touch my shoulder. "stop!" i shout and he moves back. i get up off the floor feeling light headed and try to run out the door. the whole room was spinning. i run into a hard object and fall on the floor. i look up to see a male doctor.

"no no no no no stop leave me alone!" i shout and back into the corner. "sophia you need to calm down" the doctor says. "just shut up, shut up, please shut up!" i shout and dig my head between my knees. "come on let's get on the bed sophia" the doctor says and takes my arm. "NO!" i scream and move away. suddenly two other male nurses enter the room.

the doctor starts talking to the boys while the nurses come towards me. they were huge. i was suddenly pinned down to the floor. "let me go!" i screamed as i cried and resisted them but they were too strong. something pinched my neck and i screamed louder. i was still pinned to the floor when i felt tired and everything slowly went black.

i woke up again in the same room. i did not want to be here. the boys were all asleep and the hospital lights are dim. i try to get up slowly but can't. what the hell? i yank my wrists up and the sides of the bed make a loud clank noise. i lift my head to see i'm restrained?!

my waist, wrists and ankles were tied to the bed by leather straps. this is not happening. i start resisting and sides of the bed are making a loud noise. the boys wake up. "what the fuck?" i say to them as they stand up. "hey, you may be in hospital but that doesn't mean there aren't rules" blake says in a strict tone. i back down.

"let me go" i say through gritted teeth. "your concuss, you have to stay" josh said. "i don't want to be here" i whisper shout. "sucks for you" jaden says. "your the reason i'm concuss asshole" i said. "what did you just say to me?" he asked. i realised what i said. "n-nothing" i stammered. "i'm gonna-" jaden started but was interrupted by the doctor walking in.

"sophia i see you woken" he said. "let me go" i said. "soon sophia soon, i just have to ask how you got that mark on your neck?" he continued. "i-uh" i started but josh cut me off, "she got into a fight at school".

"well anyway, your scans came back and you are concuss but your free to go. just make sure she stays in bed and is hydrated, she also can't sleep for the next 12 hours" he stated and left the room. i was untied and signed out.

"your dead sophia" jaden said as we got in the car.