Light

Late morning, 147 day of 996 year AN
Sylas left Lux almost dead on his prison couch. He freed all imprisoned mages and they headed to the royal chamber.

Captive magicians! Now we're free. Let's go to kill this one on whose orders we were imprisoned. Let's take our freedom back!

Sylas led mages and they killed the king Jarvan III. They left the walls of Demacia killing guards.

- You're free now! But we can't forget what they did to us! We will restore our powers, gain allies and then we will come back to fight for our land.

Shouting for joy, they headed north.

Garen and Jarvan IV found the kind dead in his room. They knew something really bad happened. They checked the dungeons. It was empty. Even the cell of the most dangerous mage. Garen saw something laying on the couch. It was barely breathing Lux.

Luxanna! What happened!?

- G-Garen...

She passed out again. He took her in his arms and ran to the hospital. He was waiting for hours, so that she would finally wake up.

- Garen... we've sent scouts after mages, but we don't have much hope. All leads are gone now. - said Jarvan IV

- Thanks... we can do nothing more now. Just wait - Garen answered

- That's right. By the way, how is she?

- She's stable, but still sleeping. I'm really worried.

Garen could barely hold back crying. He wouldn't even imagine losing his little sister.

Afternoon, 147 day of 996 year AN
Light of the sun fell at the face of still sleeping Lux. She woke up.

Lux! You're finally awake! - said Garen

- Where am I? Where is Sylas?! What happened?

- Don't worry, you're safe in hospital. I don't want to worry you, but Sylas escaped with all mages. And they killed the king...

- Oh... it's all my fault. I'm so sorry. I should've listened to you...

- We all make mistakes. Besides. I can see that you also suffered a lot.

Lux was lying on bed. Painkillers slowly stopped working. Her whole body was aching. She felt so betrayed, but she was still feeling the love down in her heart. How could he do that to her? She was asking herself all the time. How could she trust him...