Dim

Early morning, 146 day of 996 year AN
I barely slept that night. After last night I felt like a different person. Something changed inside. But I want to go back there again and again. I need to go there as soon as it gets dark.

Midnight, 146 day of 996 year AN
I'm standing in front of the door. I need to get in.

Oh Luxanna! You're finally back. I thought you wouldn't come.

Yup... Will you help me with power again?

- With pleasure. Have a seat.

He sat next to me and leaned towards me. I could feel him so close again. My heart was racing. I only saw his dim face coming closer. He knew all my thoughts and heard my heart. He grabbed me at the waist and kissed me roughly. I got up and tried to run away, but he caught me and hugged me from behind. I was wrapped with his chains, but his shackles burst and fell apart. His strong hands were free.

Oh, my little girl. Now you're mine. You shouldn't have come here alone! Hahah!

- Please! Let me go... I will do anything you want!

- You don't make the rules! You had your chance...

He held me so tight with one hand and started to take my clothes off. Once he placed his strong hand on my chest I started losing my power.

I needed you only to take your stupid light back. When I have enough power I will run away from this cursed place. But don't worry... I will come back even stronger to tear this land down!

- Please-e! Stop!

- No I won't my little light. Hahah! It's only a beginning.

He was touching my body more and more. I wish I could escape this hell and just be somewhere else. A moment had passed and I was only in underwear. I felt so embarrassed. Noone saw me like that before.

S-stop... I don't want it... I'm scared...

- Huh!? Untouched princess. It's time to change it! You will finally feel the real light within you!

- NOOO! Let me go...