Place

Peter Parker

I was floating.
Drifting away like a boi in water.
My surrounding filled with either pure white or the darkest black. I couldn't decide.

My stomach would dip and spin and my chest hurt. It felt like I was on a boat, a boat jumping vertically instead of horizontally.

I tried to gain my footing but there seemed to be no floor. However, I was standing on something hard enough to feel.

The air was cool and warm with a strange dried humidified aspect to it.

"Hello?" I called. My voice echoed back to me without the repeating voice. It sounded like a wall was right in front of me yet so far.

"Anyone?" Tried.

"Peter?" I spun around to face the voice. An empty abyss met me.

I felt my self start running that direction, the surrounding seemed to get wider and brighter. Even slightly warmer and cosier.

Maybe if I keep running I'll be home!

"We're losing him!"

I felt myself stop.

Losing him?

What does that mean? Losing who?

"Peter!" The voice was now behind me. A female voice. It... It sounded like... No.

I spun myself around.

I felt my breath leave me.

Three figures stood there.

A woman who had a deep chestnut brown hair that was cut into a bob. Her eyes were a warm brown which held worry.

A man who two had deep chestnut brown hair and but slightly lighter eyes that looked back directly at me. He was hugging the female's side.

Although I didn't fully recognise the first two figures I knew the older man standing right next to them.

His brown hair had whips of grey and a fully dark grey moustache. His brown eyes held kindness and were surrounded by deep crevasses.

"U-uncle Ben?" I gasped.

His smiled widened, showing his teeth. He nodded.

My eyes moved over two the female. "Mom?" She nodded and placed a hand on the other male's shoulder looking up at him.

I looked at him.

"Dad?" His smile widened. "Yes son" he spoke.

My feet moved on there own and I crashed into my mother. Three pairs of arms wrapped around me and a sob broke through my lips and the tears cascaded down my face.

My mother's perfume wafted through my nose, burning comfortably, just as it done when I was a child. Just like it did before...

Am I dead?

My head shot up I looked around. Everything was so... So.. Dark and light... I could see yet there was nothing to see.

"Am I in heaven?" My father chuckled.

"You're wherever you believe to be."