Toshi pov

*im working and all night shift today in patrol only im really looking for that quirk...for my son what the hell ks wrong with me i was quirkless why do i still feel disgust at izuku for something out of his control deep down i know the reason because im weak everytime i look at him it just reminds me of all the times i was beaten all the fail rejections all the insult being a fucking slave to does damn yaoyorozu family and until nana saved me..nana..she would be ashamed of what i did to izuku she must be rolling in her grave for all that I've done please forgive me master i promise i will find izuku

Toshi, izumi, inko, pov

-I will find you and will not stop until you come back to us-*they all say at the same time*

Timeskip to the entrance exam from the last chapter

Izuku pov

*as we're walking to the entrance tsuyu stops me*-izu kero here-*said tsuyu as she gives me a mask*

(A mask instead of a phone)

-just incase people from your past come i know your not ready to meet them yet-*tsu said as i put it on*

(You decide what mask izuku use)

-not bad thanks tsu i love....this mask yep i sure do love this mask a..we should get going-*i stamer i hear tsuyu giggle she knows what i wanted to say i sigh as i walking i here him*
-OUT OF MY WAY YOU FUCKING EXTRAS A REAL FUTURE NO.1 HERO COMING TRHOUGH!!!!-*i hear katsuki say i grab tsu by the waist and pull her closer to me so she dosent get near him i blus tsuyu blush but we dont want to let go*-tsu...-*i say taking of my mask about to kiss her*-final warning 5 minutes till the exam starts-*a voice said tsu grabs my hand amd takes me there both not being able to look the other in the eye after the writting part ot the exam we make it to the main hall where president mic is there*

-HELLOOOOO LISTENERS WELCOME TO THE AU ENTRANCE EXAM CAN I GET A YEAAAAAAHHHHH?!!!!-* everyone was quiet Tau knew what i was thinking*-izuku no don't don't you dare-*she said but it was too late-YEAAAAAAAAH!!! *i say everyone looks at me i look at them with a death stare that makes them look away*

-THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT LITTLE LISTENER!!! alright good job on completing your written exams! Next Up is the best part the practical exam! You will be fighting four counts of robots! These robots count for points, and will be used to determine your entrance, based on how many points you get-*mic explains and before he can continúe a hand shoots up*

-Excuse me, sir! There's four robots on here, but only three are worth points! What is the point of this obvious and blatant mistake? This tarnish the reputation of U.A.! Also you with does swords !-*the sonic the rip off shouts pointing at me*

-Man is everyone in this town so rude?" I say as i take over ready to burn this fool-yes what do you want you sonic the fucking hedgehog?-*i ask*

-first off, language!! Second off, why do you have t
Does swords this is AU not some anime convention!-*the blue hair boy said i sigh crack my neck i stand up i can feel everyone's eyes on me i grab both my sword amd take them out does on ghe right felt somehow at peace but does on the left where that expired blueberry is felt fear and found it hard to move*

-president mic! Support items are allowed right?-*i ask president mic just nods yes since he's at my left*-this swords are my support item it is necessary for me to duel with them since im quirkless you son of a 2 dollar Blue ranger asshole also the reason for the 0 points is an obstacle i would've thought thay toes glasses would help you to see more then 3 fucking inches in front of your face now shut up sit down and let mic finish or so help i will but my sword so far up your ass that it will replace that stick thats inside there and come up your mouth -*i say then sit down leaving the fake ass smurf speechless and sits fown*

"The scary green haired boy is correct! The zero pointer is nothing but an obstacle and should be avoided. Now go to your fighting grounds!"mix shouts and i stand up, along with everyone else we go to the training grounds and wait i see the blue m&m looking at me with disgust so does everyone else since atem said i was quirkless" except fpr one person who was smiling at me to my surprise it was izumi the gates open and i shot myself out ready for whatever gonna happend*

To be continued...

Ok hope you all enjoy if your wondering what the left couldn't move well shishio's sword has so much innocent blood on it that the mear smell of it paralyse hense the sword of hell you while kenshin since his is the sword of heaven if its out people feel save

Next chapter the exam old faces reunited