3: Friday Night Bites

Eliana quickly got up in a rush as she was already late for school. She cursed repeatedly as she rushed around her room to get ready. She went to knock on her brother's door but Jenna had informed her that he and Elena had already headed to school.

As she was doing her hair her cellphone which was on her bed started ringing. She groaned and ran out of the bathroom over to her cellphone and quickly answered it.

"Hello?" Eliana answered as she brought the phone up to her ear.

"Eliana." The male voice on the line said getting a small smile to form on the young girls face. "I hope you don't mind, a certain Barbie friend of yours gave me your number." He said getting Eliana to shake her head.

"Caroline." Eliana whispered keeping the smile on her face. "No it's okay." She said loud enough for Damon to hear her.

"Listen I know you're at school at the moment but how would you like to go for a ride with me after." Damon said getting Eliana to blush.

"Actually, I'm not at school." Eliana said as she brought her fingernails up to her mouth.

"Ouu being a rebel and skipping school." Damon said getting Eliana to chuckle.

"Something like that." Eliana said as Damon couldn't help but smile. "How about you come pick me up and we go for that ride right now, what you think?" She questioned getting a smirk to grow on Damon's face.

"That sounds perfect." Damon said as Eliana continued to blush.

Damon and Eliana found themselves having a good time at the Grill

Damon and Eliana found themselves having a good time at the Grill. They were playing pool for a bit before they walked over to the bar where Damon had a couple of drinks.

"Eli aren't you suppose to be at school?" The voice of her godmother, Liz, said getting Eliana to widen her eyes in shock.

"Uh, I was, uh... I'm caught aren't I?" Eliana said turning to her godmother with wide eyes as she couldn't come up with an excuse.

"Yes you are. Now mind explaining to me why you're not at school and what it is you're doing with a man much older than you." Liz questioned as she sent a glare towards Damon.

"Damon Salvatore." Damon said as he extended his hand out for the Sheriff to shake.

"Sheriff Forbes." Liz responded before turning back to Eliana. "I'm listening." She said as Eliana simply sighed.

"I needed a break from school and Damon here offered a free day so I couldn't say no." Eliana said getting Liz to nod skeptically.