Reaching Heaven (Apollo x reader)

"How tight you are today," Apollo says panting

"Does it turn you on being here? Do you like being fucked out here in the open knowing that anyone can watch?Ugh...you're getting tighter and tighter, you're so turned on my love." he says, laughing half-heartedly as he continues to move in and out of me.

We were on Mount Olympus, currently standing next to one of the training grounds of Ares, the god of war. Apollo held me in his arms leaning against one of the columns, Corinthian style, and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Keeping the moans down is really hard. He's right, he knows that it turns me on to be here in the sight of everyone, I like to be fucked and I like above all that it is I who am being fucked by the magnificent Apollo, the most beautiful of all the gods. Yes, I'm the one who's enjoying it with him and no one else.

"Aa-agH Apollo, slow down" He was going like mad, I could feel my privates tearing but god how pleasant it was, only he makes even pain pleasant.

He didn't respond and started sucking on my right nipple while his other arm supported me behind and prevented my back from rubbing against the cold, hard marble stone.

He had not stopped the rhythm and my moans were getting louder and louder. My nails scratched his perfect, muscular back as I desperately tried to hold on to him.

"O-OHH MY GOD. YOU'RE AMAZING. P-PLEASE DON'T STOP. A-AGHH FUUUUCK. GOD. GOD. APOLLO. PLEASE."

"Yes, I am your god." He says between moans. "Don't stop saying my name. Shout it out. I want everyone to know how well I'm fucking you and that only I can make you feel this way! STRONGER!" he says screaming at the end.

His nails leave deep marks on my skin but I am too focused on the pleasure his long member is giving me.

I'm panting but he doesn't even look fatigued and he's basically doing all the work. His tanned skin is glistening with sweat though, and I can taste the salty taste on my tongue as I clamp my mouth over his shoulder, trying to contain the noises caused by all this pleasure.

"It would appear that your beautiful voice has called out a spectator" his voice was calm and he gave no sign of stopping his member going in and out of me, but I with panic in my eyes look at him to see if there were any traces of irony on his face at least.

He grins and bends his head to the side, pointing me to a spot a little further away on one of the columns. I turn my head and see him: Hermes. The messenger god, with his winged feet, had approached without me noticing and was touching his member at the sight of us two. As much as I love Apollo, the sight of Hermes did not leave me indifferent at all, after all he was beautiful and the way he was massaging his member at the sight of us excited me to death.

Apollo feels me tighten my grip around his member even more and he emits even more moans of pleasure. Ermes meanwhile was leaning back on the column, with his left hand stroking his chest while with his right hand he was pulling his member up and down at our animalistic actions.

I lick my lips and look seductively at Hermes while Apollo makes a grotesque sound of jealousy. He doesn't like being pushed aside.

He detaches me from the column and without detaching himself from me, he gently rests me on the floor placing his hands on either side of my face showing off the muscles of his arms and his glorious abdomen.

Apollo with superhuman violence continues to pound me in and out making me roll my eyes in intense pleasure.

"Just like you wanted, right? Someone to watch us... My love... Remember that you are only mine." He says without losing his rhythm.

"My muse..."

"My queen..."

"My goddess!"

Apollo's sweet words were so at odds with the act we were performing but they filled my heart with love for him, it's amazing how love can continue to grow despite thinking you can't do any more.

Apollo's soft eyes moved from mine to Hermes' pained and sweaty face with a victorious light in them. Apollo knew I was his and his alone.

"YES APOLLO. I love you! Only you! I am only yours. TAKE ME! USE ME! Do what you want to me. Body and soul. But please don't stoooop," I say between screams of pleasure.

Apollo moans with pleasure and like you wouldn't believe, his rhythm becomes faster and deeper. I feel him inside and it's wonderful. I would like to die like this. Maybe I had already died and reached paradise.

I hear several moans and a final scream, look to the side and see Hermes with one arm covering his eyes as he gasps as if he had run through the universe despite his winged feet being made to make him fast and tireless. On the marble floor I also see some white patches not far from him.

"We put on a good show and you are the most beautiful star Y/n" sneers Apollo over me. This makes my whole body vibrate and my nails travel up Apollo's back from top to bottom leaving red streaks behind.

"M-my love, my wonderful God. I'm going to c-c-ome. Only you can cause so much pleasure in me" my words create the desired effect and Apollo starts licking my earlobe, whispering to me

"Come my love, come for me, just for me, I want you to come all over me. Let me see how I make you feel"

His words are the straw that breaks the camel's back, I come and I can see the stars. I feel like I'm touching the sky with one finger. Never in my life have I felt such pleasure.

Apollo doesn't stop because he had to reach his climax and as he continues to pound into me I hear his words:

"I'm going to come my love. I will fill you with my seed, all this is for you my queen, my love. Here...take it all!"

With a scream of pleasure he fills me all over. I feel it. We are bound in all things now. He gasps in the crook of my neck as he is beaten by these waves of pleasure while I lick and kiss his neck.

I try to catch my breath. There is no trace of Ermes, as silent as he came he has also left. Apollo without detaching himself from me raises himself on his elbows and looks at me smiling

"The night is still long before I have to return to my duties, so try to recover my love or should I use my healing powers?"

Then he stops and gives me an almost devilish grin.

"Although the idea of doing that on my chariot doesn't sound bad at all."

End of chapter one! Did you enjoy it? Let me know in the comments! Do you also have suggestions for future stories?😊

Question: is it okay if the point of view is in the first person or should I change it?

See you in the next chapter!💕

- Cory