chapter 3

Max and Nev

                                                                   Max and Nev

"The girl of my dreams" ,Nev reads out loud.

 ''I've been talking to the girl of my dreams for a year she is amazing, beautiful, funny, and not judgmental, she's every thing I ever wanted. Her name is Lana ,she live in Michigan and I live in North Carolina. I love her", After Nev says that Max and Nev look at each other .

Max said,'' Ooh the L bomb.''

Nev continued to read,'' I want to be more than friends but for that to happen we will have to meet in person.'''We have never video chat or Skype and I want to know if it's the girl in the pictures". Can you help me? "P.S my name is Hayes".

After Nev reads that out loud they get Hayes to video chat.

"Hey", Max and Nev said.

"Hi this is my brother Nash", Hayes says

"Hey", Nash said.

"So, how long have you known her", Nev asked.

"Not long, just for a year", Hayes answered.

"How did you guys start talking", Nev asked.

"She friend me on Facebook and I accept it and we've been talking to each other ever since",Hayes replied.

"How old is she",Nev askes?

"15",Hayes said.

"Why haven't you and Lana video chat or Skype",Max askes?

"She say she doesn't know how to",Hayes said.

"Hey I have to go" Hayes says.

"Okay bye", Max and Nev said'

"Bye Nash and Hayes", said while Hayes started to end the chat.

"Everybody knows how to video chat or Skype",Max say.

"I dont think she is real I mean come on what 15 year old doesn't know how to Skype",Max said.

"If she doesn't know how to why does'nt she ask some one how to use Skype",Max said.

"Right the reason why she used that excuse was because if she say the connection is'nt good you can fix",Nev said.