Chapter 1

Lana Andino

"Who are you texting" ,Tyler asked.

"Her internet boyfriend" ,Lily teased.

"He's not my boyfriend" ,I said.

Hayes: Can we Skype?

Me: No, I don't know how to. My computer isn't with me i'm in the car

I was lying i'm at home and my computer is next to me on my dresser.

Hayes: Were are you going?

Me: Tyler is driving me to Lily's house

I feel kinda bad for lying to him but he doesn't have to know every thing about me. That might sound mean but I've never meat him before. What if he see's me and doesn't want anything to do with me or what if he thinks i'm ugly or something or what if he's not Hayes Grier.

I told Hayes I had to go and that i'm very busy which was a lie. Hayes want's to meet me and that scares me. I'm scared he isn't who he says he is and I'm scared of rejection and I don't want to get hurt.

Hayes: I love you

Me: I love you to

Okay I know what your thinking. Why are me and Hayes saying I love you when 1 we have never met. And 2 were to young to say I love you. I don't love him like that, I love him like he's my best friend. Hayes is really sweet and he cares about me. He doesn't judge me and he listens to me. I think I might have a crush on him. Yes I know it sound crazy because I never seen this guy in person and I have a crush on him but, he's just so amazing and wonderful.

"We should go to the mall", Lily said.

"I don't want to you know me shopping isn't my thing", Tyler said.

"Come on Tyler whose going to take us your the only one who can drive", Lily said.

"Okay, How we take a vote", I suggested.

"Okay", Lily and Tyler said.

"Those who want to go to the mall raise your hand", I said as Lily and I raised our hand.

"Uhhh, come on but you guys are buying me gummy warms", Tyler said

Tyler loves candy especially gummy warms. She's been obsessed with them since the second grade. Tyler is also kind of a tomboy she hates shopping. I don't even think she's been in a dress before.

                                                                                            ***

"Oh my gosh, there's Evan Sam Michaels", Tyler said.

"The guy who goes to our school", I said.

"Yes", Tyler replied.

"Lena he's the guy Ty has had a crush on since the 6th grade", Lily replied.

"How did you know that, I've never told you that", Tyler said.

"I can just tell",Lill said.

"HEY EVAN SAM", Lily shouted.

"No don't tell him to come over here", Tyler said.

"Hey Lill", Evan with his Australian accent as he walked toward us.

"Evan this is Lena and Tyler", Lily.

"Hi", Tyler and I said.

"Hey", Evan said as he looked at Tyler.

"You look really filmier have we meat before", Evan asked.

"Your in my ASL  (American Sign Language) and photography classes",Tyler answered.

"Right you sit in the front", Evan said.

"I actually have to go but we should meet up sometime", Evan said.

"Yeah we should bye", Tyler said.

"Bye", Lily and I said.

"Bye", Evan said.

"So how do you guys know each other and why didn't you tell me you know him", Tyler asked.

"You never asked me and we work together", Lily replied.

"Wait, when did you get a job", Tyler asked.

"Last week I work at the movie theater", Lily said.

"Are they hiring", Tyler asked. 

"Yeah", Tyler said.

"I need a job", I said.

"Me too", Tyler said.

Hey guys I'm reviving this story. Okay guys I will write more tomorrow.