𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟙𝟜

Start bij het begin

"Well why dont you stop going to school?" He rested his hands behind his head as he laid on my now made bed-he must of made it while i was in school.

"Well if they wanna do a lie deceter test on me and I suddenly stop showing up to school there gunna come over here you know" i was now pacing around my room.

"Well maybe we should run away" he suggested.

"Run away? From my family? From my life?" I asked,raising my voice with every question that i spat out.

"Okay i get it you dont wanna leave your family,i wouldnt either if i wasnt caught in this mess,maybe i could just hide here and you either try your best to to seem like your not lieing or stay off school"

I thought about it.i actually thought about it right up until i fell asleep,during breakfast and my depressing walk to school.

I wasnt sure if i wanted to leave everything behind to run away with a suspected murderer.i still don't believe it thought.

I sat in english writing an essay as my leg bounced,i was anxious that any minute Mr Barber could come through the door,any minute now where Jacobs been staying could be revealed and it would be all my fault.id stopped writing my essay at this point and my teacher called me out for it but as he was about to tell me to keep writing Mr Barber walked in

"Uh could i borrow y/n for like 10 minutes?"

My teacher nodded his head and i got up.

"Okay so im going to ask you a series of questions" he said,holding a piece of paper as i sat in an empty class room,attached to all sorts of wires

"When was the last time you saw Jacob?"
He looked up at me.i hesitantly answered.

"W-wednesday sir,when he was last in school"

I waited for the machines to say if i sas lieing or not.sure enough it said i was lieing.

"You can tell the truth to me,im just trying to find my son okay?" He said, calmly,like he was trying lure me in to giving him the truth.

"Thats the truth,this machine is bullshit" i crossed my arms and faced the other way.

"Well lets test if the machines faulty or not,whens your birthday" he asked

"Y/b (your birthday) " i mumbled but he could still hear.

"It was truth,so now you know it isnt wrong,where is jacob" he was now leaning closer to me.

"I dont know i said i havent seen him since Wednesday" i said now on the verge of tears.i didnt like the fact he asking me so many questions.

"Come on Y/n,your a good kid please tell me the truth" id had enough of all the questioning and riped the machinery off.

"Y/n come back" mr baber stood up to follow but didnt.

I ran to my english class and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going y/n?" He asked

"Oh-uh mr barbers sending me home" i lied and left.

I slammed my front door to see Jacob eating brownies id made a couple days ago.

"Were running away" i said walking over to the fridge to get some food

"What?" He said

"Your dad,he tested me today and it showed i was lieing.hes gunna come here soon to see if your here i know it.the closest family i have is my cousin sydney in pittsburgh and were pretty close"

I stuff some food in my pie hole and ran to pack upstairs.

"Ill bring all my pocket money and any money my parents left lying around the house"

I had $200 of pocket money and had found at least $600 in my parents room and i took $200 from my brother so now we were pretty much set with money.

"Well leave tonight therefore its dark and no one will Suspect a thing" i reasure him as he gives me a nod.

-Time skip-

It had been an hour since we left,we decided to take my bike and wed swap when one of us got tried.since its my bike i pedaled first.it was now around 12am and wed decided to first head to connecticut and maybe stay at a motel to sleep.

I was getting tried,id gone up many hills when Jacob spoke up.

"I can take over now if you want?" He said right in my ear,it made me shiver.his voice was pretty sexy.

"Uh-y-yeh okay" i stopped and we swapped.i didnt realise how fast hed go at first.I nearly fell off.

I didnt realise how tired i was and fell asleep on Jacobs shoulder.

I woke up to the sound of cars now out on the road.

"Ill take over,we should probably go through a forest or somewhere thats less busy.were not too far from boston so someone might recognise you" i said still tired.

"People know me all over the us,some girl in ohio made a fan account" he chuckled.i smiled into his shirt before he pulled over and we switched.

Jacob had pulled out his phone and was looking at the news.

"Y/n were on the news,people are looking for us" he seemed worried.

"Dont worry i wont let anyone find you" i said biking towards a forest...

I was planning on making this an oc book but decided id publish the chapters as parts on here.comment if youd like to see more.also id you see the name 'Holly' anywhere please let me know so i can change it :)