𝔅𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 #4

Y/n

Here i am,sat in the back of Belch Huggins car with Victor and Patrick either side of me.i was sporting a new bruise resting on my left cheek and a hidden one on my stomach.

My mom recently started dating the one and only Butch Bowers.he thinks because hes dating my mom he's allowed to hit me aswell.

I was shocked when he first slapped me but now i have to take it like a women.

The car stopped outside of the school.I sighed before climbing over victor and stepping out of the blue car.just as i began walking to the entrance Henry stopped me.

"Hey y/n" i rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Yes Henry?" I said with attitude

"Dont get in any trouble okay?" He said with no emotion.Belch pulled away before i could answer,leaving me stood in the middle of the road.

"Hey y/n!" I heard a familiar voice call from a near by tree.

2 of the losers club stood waiting for the others.

I smiled,clutching my bag and walking over to them.

"What h-h-happened to y-your cheek?" The stuttering boy asked pointing at the purple mark.

"Nothing" i brought my hand up to cover it.
Just as i hung my arm loose again to my side someone shoved my shoulder.i looked up to see Henry.he gave me a playful wink,making me roll my eyes.

"I think Henrys got the hots for you" Richie smirking and nugged my arm.

"Ew no he's basically my step-brother" i fake gagged.i saw a slight look of pain and jealousy wash over Bills bluey-green eyes.a small frown tugged on his pink lips before wiping it away when the last two losers showed up.

"What happened to your cheek" Eddie asked with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Nothing" i said with a hint of annoyance in my tone as i turned around and started walking into school.

"It doesnt look like nothing" Stanley caught up to me.

"Well it is" i shrugged and walked to my locker.

"So a purple bruise across your left cheek just appears over night" Richie crossed his arms and leaned on the locker next to mine.

"Fine you wanna know" i caught the attention of the whole hallway when i shouted and slammed the locker door.

Everyone went back to what they were doing soon enough so i could resume what i was saying

"That son of a bitch Butch thinks he can hit me like he hits Henry" i give a fake smile before walking to english.

The only one trailing behind was Bill since hes in my english class.

"B-Butch hits Henry?" Bill said in a hushed tone so no one heard our conversation.

"Yep" i said popping the 'p' and walking into my first period class.

I sat in my normal seat and Bill sat on my right.

"Its quite admiring seeing Henry act so tough at school when he was crying into my shoulder last night" i whisp to Bill with a smirk on my face.i leaned my head on my hands as i looked over at Bill.a ligjt shade of pink dusted his cheeks.

"But lets stop talking about thay fuckface,lets talk about how flustered you are" i teased the boy.I rolled his eyes and reached to get his pen out but realised it was empty as soon as the empty ink came into view.

"Need to borrow a pen" i grabbed a new full one from my bright pencilcase.Bill nodded and i went to hand itover to him.

As i took it our finger tips brushed,leaving a deep red to settle on the tips of my ears and lightly on my cheeks.

"N-now whos flustered?" He mocked me as the teacher caught our attention making most of the class listen.i say most because some were listening,some werent and i was staring at the boy to my right.

I stared at his gorgeous side profile as he rested his chin on his right hand.i smiled as i admired the boy.i had to admit,i had a crush on him grade 2 through to 6 but then i got over it.now sitting next to him and studying his flawless features i think i never did.

"W-what are yo-you staring at" Bill whispers with a smile on his face as he looks to his right in an attempt to find anything i was fixated on.

"You" i whisper out and quickly cover my mouth

"M-me?" He points to himself but before i can reply we get called out.

"William? y/n?" She rested her hands on her hips.she called Bill william instead of Bill so we knew she was angry.

"Talking in the middle of my class? I thought you knew better then that" she sighed and dropped her board pen.

"What were you two talking about? Mhm?" She crossed her arms and raised both eyebrows.the room stayed quiet for a second,us both not knowing what to say.

"Detention.both of you." She announced before grabbing pen and writing on a piece of paper.

I rolled my eyes thinking of being in school an extra hour.

[should i do a part 2 where they are in detention?]