𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟙𝟜

Start from the beginning

"You can sleep on the bed,ill get some blankets and sleep on the floor" i said about to leave

"No you have the bed,its yours" he said

"You know im too tired to argue,how about we share the bed,its a double bed so we can be on different sides" i said turing to see his reaction,he nodded.

When i came back from getting a blanket because even though he was sat on my bed,my room can get very hot and i have to switch my duvet for a thin blanket.

He had his phone held sideways and had earphones in.
Whatever he was watching,he was biting his lip at.
I coughed to try and get his attention but he didnt hear to i went over and pulled one sideout,only to hear some moans coming out of the now dangling ear piece.

"Gross" i said,walking to the other side of my bed

"You can watch porn all day tomorrow while im at school,i don't expect you to be going to school?" He just shook his head.

"Okay well goodnight" i turned my light off and crawled under the covers.

"Mmm" he mumbled as he turned his phone off and went to sleep.

-Next morning-

I woke up abruptly to the sound of my annoying alarm,I purposely made it annoying so id want to get up and turn it off.i looked over to the left side of my bed and was startled to see Jacob Barber.

Then last night all came back to me.

"Come on porn boy wake up" i shook him awake,laughing to myself at the nickname i gave him.

When he eventually got up i was pretty much almost done with my makeup and hair.

"You dont need makeup" jacob rested his head on his hand as he looked at me in my vanity mirror.

"Thank you?" I said more like a question while putting mascara on.

"And done" I announced as id finished.

I packed my bag,threw 4 eggos in the toaster for me and Jacob and sat at my counter top.

Jacob soon came down stairs wearing nothing but the oversized t-shirt i gave him before we went to sleep.

"Morning" i gave a plate to him.

"Morning and thanks" he said smiling at me.

Soon enough i had to leave for school,i told him to do whatever he wants accept leave the house.

Time skip-after school

I ran home quite panicked.

"Jacob we might need to leave massachusetts" i was heavy breathing from the fact id ran home

"Why?" He asked,turning off his phone.

"Your dad was in today,asking different students questions about where you might be.he asked me some questions because im in your english class and after when i was walking out i heard him say they needed to do a lie detecter test on me" i rambled,now trying to catch my breath.