|Chapter 22| Lab rat|

Começar do início

"I-... I trusted you Dipper..." A small sob escaped Mabel's lips. Did I... make her cry?

Why do I... feel so bad about that?

"Mabel it's not like that I swear-" I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. Right then and there was the first time I have ever felt guilt about lying.

'Guilt? Ha! I know no such thing as guilt! And you shouldn't either Pinetree.' Was what Bill would tell me he is were here.

But didn't Mabel betray me first? Why should I feel guilty? I knew that Mabel was more at fault, but I still felt bad. Perhaps I should apologize...

"Mabel I need to do some more tests on Dipper, could you go out?" Ford turned to Mabel and my eyes widen.

"Wait a minute. This is what you have been doing this whole time! You have been doing experiments on me like I was some laboratory rat! That's why my head was hurting so often... Mabel did you know about this?" I turned to Mabel, desperate that she would talk some senses into Ford, but she just looked away.

"Mabel...?" I almost whispered as Mabel left me alone with this crazy scientist.

3rd Person POV

Ford stood up from the chair he was sitting in and walked towards one of his shelves with many small bottles with all sorts of liquids in them.

To Dipper it seemed like Ford was walking in slow motion around the lab as he picked out what to inject into the boy's body.

While Ford was taking his time. He had already drugged Dipper enough so his powers would be so weak that he wouldn't even be able to break out of a rusty cage like the one he was sitting in.

Dipper released a shaky breath as Ford walked up to his cage with a few bottles in his hand and a needle in the other with an unreadable expression.

"G-Grunkle Ford...?" Dipper's voice broke as he helplessly called out his great uncle's name, in hope to remind him that Dipper still was his nephew.

Without even looking up at Dipper Ford took the needle down in one of the bottles and lifted the plunger up as the weirdly green-ish liquid filled the barrel.

Ford then glanced at Dipper who was slightly whimpering. Ford then reached out and softly took Dipper hand.

Dipper relaxed a bit for a second as Ford looked at him. As soon as Dipper had his guard down Ford injected the needle into his arm and pressed down the plunger so Dipper could feel the strange liquid flow into his veins.

It took a second before the serum took affect and when it did Dipper screamed.

It felt like every single muscle in his body was being twisted and Dipper's face was burning. Was this a drug? Some kind of weird medicine? Poison? Dipper didn't know but it sure hurt him.

Dipper started gripping his hair as he was screaming out in pain. His head was spinning, and he felt like he was about to throw up.

Now not only was Dipper's face burning but he also felt like his whole body was lit on fire. Dipper twisted and turned on the ground as the pain didn't stop.

Was this... how he would die? But Dipper couldn't die, not here and not like this.

Hell, Dipper had even promised Bill not to die before Bill himself did! Dipper thought back at when he made that promise.

At when Dipper had bruised his knee and was crying so much Bill thought Dipper was dying. Then after getting his knee fixed Bill made Dipper promise not to die.

Dipper couldn't leave Bill alone in this world... everybody thought Bill was a monster! Bill would eventually grow as lonely as he was before he met Dipper.