06

"pizza delivery!"

knitting my eyebrows together in confusion, i wrapped the blanket around me, still holding my cereal with one hand and walked over to the front door.

"sorry, i didn't order pizza..." i trailed off, staring ar hyunjin, who wasn't wearing his Bang!Pizza uniform, holding a box of pizza.

"i know. i did," hyunjin grinned, gesturing to the pizza with his head.

"oh... why're you here?"

"you hadn't ordered pizza in so long, i thought you died," hyunjin frowned, widening his eyes.

rolling my eyes at his dramatic expression, i scoffed.
"i'm alive, don't worry about me. so if that's all you're here for," i put my hand back on the knob to close the door.

"wait!" hyunjin cut me off, putting his foot in front of the door, stopping me from closing it. "i can't eat all this pizza by myself!"

"i'm not hungry," i lied with a shrug.

"yeah, i can obviously see that," hyunjin replied sarcastically, raising his eyebrow as he eyed the bowl of cereal i was holding.

"why're you really here, hyunjin?" i asked again, sighing.

"i wanted to see you," hyunjin mumbled in a small voice, looking down.

"you wanted to see me?" i raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, i missed you! you know how many times i went by your house, expecting to drop off a pizza when i realised you didn't order one?"

scrunching my eyebrows together, i shook my head, confused. "but didn't you get tired of me?"

"huh? how on earth could i get tired of you?"

"i don't know! that's what i wanna know!"

"when did i say i got tired of you?"

"you didn't but i know because you sent felix to deliver my pizza," i pouted.

"y/n, you're an idiot, you know?" hyunjin sighed, stuffing his hands into his sweatshirt pocket.

"excuse me?"

"you really thought i sent felix to deliver your pizza because i got tired of you." hyunjin looked at me, baffled at what i had thought. after a moment of silence from me, hyunjin sighed with a soft smile, "no way, i had a few errands to run and didn't have the time."

"oh."

"mhm, you're an idiot."

"wait, so you're not tired of me?"

"not at all," hyunjin grinned, "i missed you!"

"of course you did. i'm me, obviously."

"ah, there's the y/n i know and love."

"you love me?"