04

"jisung, i'm ordering my usual," i didn't even wait for the boy's greeting when i dialed the pizzeria's phone number.

"again? y/n that's like the fourth pie this month!"

"okay and?"

"it's not even the middle of the month!"

"i'm hungry okay? and there's nothing to eat," i lied, staring at the fresh bag of groceries my father had bought earlier that day.

"aish, okay fine."

"thanks, dude-"

"this time, just ask the kid out, okay? i don't think he just wants to talk to you when he delivers your pizza."

"shut up."

i hung up the phone and sighed happily.

"y/n, you have a pizza problem," hyunjin stated, bluntly, as soon as i opened the door.

gasping, i put a hand to my heart. "how rude to be insulted in my own home."

"we're outside your home," hyunjin replied in a flat tone, giving me a pointed look.

"touché." i grabbed the pizza from him and placed it on the coffee table before returning back to the door.

"is there a reason you're ordering so much pizza?" hyunjin asked, his eyebrows wiggling in amusement.

"um, yes. i love pizza," i quirked an eyebrow in confusion, wondering what he was insinuating.

"besides that," hyunjin sighed, crossing his arms.

oh, yeah. it's just an excuse to see your handsome face.

"nope."

"alrighty then. i'll see you the next time you order pizza then," hyunjin winked, turning to go. stop that, i thought, feeling my cheeks flush.

"bye," i waved before closing the door, a wide grin spread on my face.

was i being obsessive, ordering all these pizzas?

probably.

do i care?

not at all.

the next time, i was expecting a conversation similar to the ones i've had with hyunjin in the past. but not the next time i ordered pizza. instead, i was unfortunately surprised.