Chap 24 - Menacing Beast

Start from the beginning

But I refused to believe it. How could I? He is my daddy. I love him.

"daddy. You don't mean it!" I exclaimed.

"oh but little girl I do. I do mean it. A werewolf with no wolf is a curse in werewolf community! What would people think of us? Especially when they hear that the Alpha's child is wolf less . A human." he spat.

"I won't accept this! No child of mine will be wolf less! Everyone will have a wolf. I will make sure of that. All the Alpha born of this pack will have their wolf."

What does he mean?

"but daddy. How? I don't think I will get my wolf. So all the Alpha born won't have a wolf." I said innocently, not knowing what's the hidden meaning behind his words.

"oh dear. You are not going to be an Alpha child anymore. Least bit my child. You are going to be an omega-"

"BUT DADDY!"

"don't talk back to me, OMEGA! You are low life now. It's going to be so embarrassing to have a human as my child." he sneered.

"but da-"

"I said you won't talk back, pup! You will be treated like an omega! You will get the beating they get as well. It will only be fair then." with that he slammed his feet into me. I let out a cry in pain and agony.

How can my daddy do that to me?! He loves me! No! I refuse to believe he hates me! I refuse!

I felt his boot make contact with my ribs again.

This is the first time I have ever got hurt by my parents. They never laid a hand on us like that. Never. Not even once. They looked after me with love and adoration. But what's happening now?

I looked at mom helplessly. Hoping she would help me. But she had her back to me.

I saw my siblings. When I looked at Valerie, she looked away. Ervin glared at me. Wilson... he walked in and started eating without even waiting for daddy or me.

"Will! Big brother!" I cried out. I raised my hand towards him begging him for help. Hoping he would hold it and tell daddy to stop beating me.

But he scoffed at me before looking away. I looked at Ervin and Valerie. Valerie ran out of the room. Ervin.. he just stared.

After what felt like hours of torture and pain, they all left. I was bleeding. I was crying. My body was hurting. It was too much for my small form to take. Too much.

"oh my god! Ari!" I looked up to see my best friend. Heather came and kneeled beside me. "what happened to you?" she asked as I sobbed. "it's ok. Don't cry. Here let me help you." she said as tears welled up in her eyes too.

She helped me to her room. She laid me on the bed and cleaned my wounds with water. Everytime I flinched and winced in pain, she will shush me and say it's ok. Everything will be ok. That she will always be here for me.

She helped me into new clothes which was hers. They were large on me. But I didn't mind. She sat beside me messaging my temples.

"are you going to tell me what's wrong? What happened? I saw Erv. He looked angry." she said softly. I felt tears in my eyes once again. They slid down my cheeks as sobs raked my body.