Chapter 2 Finn and Cupid

Hordak went to his daughter's bedroom, which was just another huge lab with a bunk bed.
He tried to enter in the room but Emily stood in his way.
"May I come in?" Asked Hordak, since it was also Emily's bedroom.
She made a sound of denial and tried to move him away. Therefore Hordak had to climb over her and entered in the room anyway.
There were tools, shoes and snack wraps all over the floor.
Emily followed him while he was walking to the beds.
"Hordette?" Hordak called her.
He climbed to the bed above but
Hordette wasn't there, so he closed his eyes to concentrate.
He could see through his daughter eyes, that she was hiding in the closet.
He openned it and found her, covered with adorable peluches.
"Emily! You were supposed to not let anyone in!" Said Hordette to her robot sister.
The girl went out of the closet and sat on the bed with her father.
"You cheated" Hordette mumbled "as you always did when we used to play hyde and seek".
"I didn't cheat, I used the most effective method to obtain what I wanted" answered Hordak.
"That's cheating, father!" She replyed.
They both stayed in silence for a long minute.
Hordette was sorry for the way she talked to Entrapta. She knew her mom only wanted her to be happy, surrounded by friends, but Hordette saw the world outside Dryl so cruel and unfair.
She knew that no one was going to like her for beeing Hordak's daughter, and she loved her father so much that the thing made her hate even more the people of Etheria.
"We both know why you don't want to go" Hordak spoke first "But hiding from a world that you have tried to ignore all your life will not change anything"
Hordette was playing with her hair, head down, looking at the floor.
"I didn't raised you like this. I raised you to be better than this. . ." Hordak got up from the bed and kneel before his daughter, to make her look into his eyes ". .  to be better than me".
Hordette saw in his father's eyes a light, a memory. She watched it all, as he kept himself locked up in his old laboratory for so many years, and she had a thought: her father's Sanctum could still be somewhere in the Fright Zone, in Scorpia's kingdom, where the Prom would take place.
Hordette giggled a little.
She raised her head with confidence and stood up.
"Alright, I'll go!" She said to Hordak, who was making a small grin. He belived he actually convinced her. He had no idea what was going on inside her head and what was the real reason that made her change her mind.
"Emily, do you want to be my plus one?" Asked Hordette to her sister.
Emily made a happy sound and jumped to confirm.
"Perfect! Father, please tell to uncle that we'll be not here for dinner".
-
-
-
In the meantime, in Bright Moon's castle, Finn was getting ready for the event of that evening.
They were wearing a red and white suit that matched with Adora's dress and Catra's suit. Finn wasn't a type for uncomfortable clothes, but that was a special event: their first Princess Prom.
Someone knoked at the door of  their bedroom. It was Adora, so beautiful in her dress.
"Are you ready, dear?" Asked Adora.
"Almost, mom" answered Finn.
"Hurry up or we'll be late" Adora said to them.
"Don't worry, Finn. Take your time, Bow and Sparkels can wait" Said Catra entering in the room with Melog.
"You should stop being so permissive with them" said Adora to her.
Catra hugged her wife from back and wispered in her ear "I think you're just jealous because I'm the funny mom".
They all had recently returned from another journey across the galaxy, with Bow, Glimmer and their son, Cupid.
The royal family of Bright Moon was waiting them outside the castle.
Cupid was fixing his bracelet: a golden bracelet with an hiden crossbow that could shoot infinite arrows, thanks to an infinite creation spell that his mother casted on it.
"Are you sure you want to bring it, sweetie? No weapons are allowed at Princess Prom" said Glimmer to Cupid.
"I have to take it with me, mom. What if some bad guy showes up? You have your powers, aunt Catra has her claws and aunt Adora is She-ra! And I'm just. . . I need my bracelet!" Cupid was very determined.
"No one is going to crash the party as long as She-ra is with you!" Said Adora.
Her, Catra, Melog and Finn made their way.
Once they were all together, Glimmer teleported them all to Scorpia's kingdom.

(Hey, fellow! It's me again! Just wanted to clarify one thing, when you see the (- - -) it means that the scene is changing. I'm going to use it when the scene goes from the teens to the adults and viceversa).