29.OUT OF THE BLUE

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" I said, biting the right side of my lip.

"Hey back to you!" He held his breath, as I could see those ivory shoulder's raised high.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No! I_uh!" It seemed hard for me to concentrate to muster my distorted thoughts into a meaningful sentence, while the eye contact made it impossible. I flicked, to look at something that wouldn't fascinate me anymore. "I was just, being a sentimental, who pendowns everything they feel!" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ears.

He stepped forward. "Mmhm."

"Well...what about this?" My eyes shifted to his midnight blue coat marked by four continuous medium-sized buttons at the end of the cuffs, that was pulled above the grey round-necked inner.

what about this?" My eyes shifted to his midnight blue coat marked by four continuous medium-sized buttons at the end of the cuffs, that was pulled above the grey round-necked inner

"This...is the end of my Christmas Eve. And there's yours!" He said tilting his head to one side, briefing towards a huge black box placed on the bed.

"What's that?" I blinked in confusion.

He pursed his lips. "Checkout yourself!"

I walked over to the bed, reaching for the black cardboard box covered with coal-black velvet wrap, tied around with the black ribbon, knotted round with green-web-patterned leaves attached to white small flowering balls.

I flicked to him; while he stood smiling and I pulled out the knot and the cover.

"Oh . My . God!!" I forced it shut.

As the picture of the dark_blue silk gathered gown didn't shudder away, hung with one-sided sleeves woven with silver-shimmering stone and a shade of ink- spilt violet over the down fall of the fabric. The back of it remained thin striped_with the lesser of fabric covering the skin and the area of the left_middle was filled with silver stars.

"And the other one_" He peered past me, straining his eyes on a duplicate box, that was slightly smaller than the other one.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"The last one." He said, apologetically.

I shook my head in disbelief with my mouth hung slightly parted with each other as I reached for it. I found a pair of heels, woven with silver stone that packed the upper covering completely, while the front was cut into a U-shaped arc tappering into a stone woven belt behind in its own elegance.